The best gift ever!!!

*sigh*really ? I totally forgot about my birthday,everyone surprise me this morning with a loud HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I  receive every type of gifts from everyone,I got a handmade handkerchief which said Haruka with a heart shape decorated on it from Sarah since the one I use is my mother'.

A pretty earring from Marie ,a cute handmade puppy doll from Sayaka , a gun?

From Miya however to my surprise it is a magical items!! This shotgun can also change into a sniper too!! This sniper/shotgun is white but with a red design on it so it make the gun look more elegant!!😛 I even pretend myself as Lesley from mobile legends and speak out of every dialogue that I could remember it wasn't when Ron san walk and the room turn freeze.

LoL please ignore this sketch,I deleted the app so i have to draw one by myself haha it so ugly tbh

Ron just laugh dryly as Ruka undo her braid and put gun away.

They really in an awkward and cringy situation.

"So........happy birthday Haruka sama....."

"Un.."

"I have a gift for you but this one is for your engagement party "

"So I can use it when I turn 14?"

"Yes!"

Ron took out a box with a gift wrap around it. Curious,Ruka open the box and inside reveal a sparkle high heel.

"Eto......I told the craftsman to make these out of diamond however since I am afraid that you will get hurt I told the craftsman to some soft cushion silk material inside it ,it may look visible but it still won't catch people attention unless they have a really sharp eyes but the most interesting about it is the diamond"

Ron described while Haruka touch it to see if it real but it real.

She look up and thank Ron many time for these beautiful shoes and thank him for being considerated .

Of course for her new friends,Yoko sent her a baby blue gown with diamond and ruby decorated on it,it is also for her engagement party.

Haruka: why does everyone

keep sending gift only for my engagement party?-_-

Momo sent her a matching baby blue hair ribbon with a dark blue bow and a ruby gem on it,Yuu sent her a pair of baby blue gloves and a bracelet made from rare blue pearl which can only obtain in K/King Empire .

of course she did get her gift from Kanata and like it alots she didn't expect that Kanata would give her a gift .

She really adore all of the gifts that her friends and family sent for her ,her father also give her too a giant teddy bear and a music box with a ballerina dancing but her father was nowhere to be found he said that he has an emergency stuff to do in Clover Empire so he has left on her 9th birthday.........she really want to be with her father now.

At night after celebrating,Haruka sit on her bed and read 《The battle of glory》

it sound complicate but it actaully a story about a young man set sail to become an adventurer and met a his crew thus their team defeated all monster and had a bet with a devil,if they defeated the devil the devil granted them each 3 wishes but if they lose to the devil,he will eat their soul.

Of course main character always win . Haruka  got addicted to it and read without caring about the world until Sarah open her door and pant like a dog in a sorry state.

"Ha-Haruka--s-a-ma *pant pant* Akashi sama is back!!"

Haruka POV

I lift my head and carefully bookmarked the page where I read and rush to Sarah.

"Really?!! Papa is back?!!"

Dad just left today but he come back that fast. 

Without any further due I ran downstair and saw maids and servants sis and bro look like as if they just saw a ghost. 

I rush to the living room and saw papa smile at me along with a beautiful woman stand weakly beside him with a smile,s-she look like Hana!! The one in the portrait

"Ruka...happy birthday"

papa said softly and the woman beside also smile

"My Ruka is 9 year old now! Happy birthday Haruka!! Your mother is really happy to see you grown up so fast!"

She hug me and cry with that beautiful smile on her face I didn't said anything beside crying.

"Mommy!!!"

All of the people came to see us and cry too they didn't expect the suppose to be dead Duchess is still alive !!

Papa also join and hug us.

We three laugh with tear of happiness,my mommy is here she laugh and cry!!

No doubt that she is real!

Thank you papa for this wonderful gift,thank you mother for giving birth to me even though I am not the original Haruka Nishiraki but I am still Haruka.

Thank you everyone for your kindness for all these years!!!

I am really happy and grateful for you guys.

This is the best day of new life thank you for a trillion time.

I am maybe the antagonist but who know? This antagonist will also has her own happy ending! She will seek it and find more new friends,adventure,magic,fantasy fairy tale that hidden in this mysterious world,because you know what?

This is not the ending! This is just the beginning of chapter 1 of my life!! Let us escape death flag and have my own happy ending lala~~~!

         Her new life as the antagonist

                       Season 1 end

So yeah I hope you guys enjoy the last 2 chapters of season 1,her new life as the antagonist ~~

i can finally rest in peace!!

Although male lead only show up in just few chapter but in season 2 and season 3 he will have all his time and life with idiot Ruka~~ so yeah don't be sad Kanata,your patience and waiting will reward you one day hehehe~~~ anyway enjoy it~~ cause our Ruka gonna rock her life in season 2 😏✌ Sayonara~~~See you in season 2!!!!