Home

After feeling satisfied with my new mom portrait I simply went out to the garden with flora scent in the air,although it is evening , everything here is more beautiful.

I found father currently sitting on a white chair with round table and another chair was face opposite father on the table there are many mouth watering foods await for me,it seem like father was waiting for me.

"Papa!! I'm hungry! Let eat!"

I run toward father and pull the chair out so I can sit on.

Unlike when I was young,I always need many cushions because I was short but now it okay I am 8 so no more cushion!

Father doesn't seem to mind me as he sip his tea and told me to eat with his eyes contact,I simply smile and wait for father to eat than later I can eat mine.

It is kinda silent so I decide to lit the up the amostrophe.

"Papa are you going back to work tomorrow?"

"I'm afraid yes,I don't have more time to play with you anymore Haruka"

"Boo~~I am fine without you! Do I look like a kid in your kid? I did not request you to play with me"

"In my eyes,you are forever a kid"

"Even when I got married?"

"Klank!"

A sound of fork dropping from father hand,he look up to see me but his eyes shine scarily just like a demon.

"Tell me Haruka,are you fancy someone? Don't worry I won't kill him "

What? Fancy? Who? Don't tell me you are worrying that I love someone?! *mentally facepalm*

"Father!! Are you okay? Hello!? For the potato sake!! I am literally spend my life from birth until now in mansion! Really papa? Do you really that afraid I am fancy someone when I am live my life in home ?"

Hmp fancy someone when I am trap in house but ikemen anime dudes such as Itachi from Naruto,Shu from Diabolik lovers and more and more is not included .

"Oh,then father apologize because I am afraid that you would fancy someone when you just 8 ^^"

father smile brightly and continue to eat while I nearly had an heart attack although he is smiling but his eyes totally betrayed his smile,he look he about to kill people around him if you aren't be careful!

No wonder people call him Red eyes demon duke!! Scary!! >~<.

Yay!!! It freaking reach 914 readers!! It also got 58 votes(some of it are my vote lol) Btw thank a lots everyone!! I am grateful!! Let get this book to 1k readers and I will change new cover of the books . Oh and this chapter dedicated to @Myonlyreason234 for her voting!!thank alots!! I love you all good luck in everything guys love you all potatoes Lol xD