Hello there protagonist

Haruka POV
Earlier,I got dragged by Kanata to somewhere. I wanna hang out with Miyuki,not this old man who steal my ever first kiss.
"Dude!! Where are we going?"
I ask him without bothering using honorific.
"Somewhere that we alone"
He reply as if my question is boring. I am not happy,well somehow a little bit. At least,my first kiss is with an ikemen -3-.
I struggle so that Kanata would release me,and he did. I walk beside him like nothing gonna happen.
"Uhh...I hope the place that you gonna bring me won't be weird!"
"Don't worry,it won't be weird,it just crazy"
Kanata smile is creepy as hell but I still play the role of sarcastic.
"Crazy? Wow~ I'm so so excited ~"
I smile that is not a smile,a total fake and sarcastic one.
"Glad you gonna join"
Both of us just creepy smile and continue to follow Kanata. I decided to peek at him since I was bored. Kanata right now is no different from an adult. His white hair that reflect with the sun make his hair look pure as snow but not his personality -_-. His eyes was no longer round and big like how I saw him before now turn sharp with his grey eyes. I was kinda envy when I saw his long girly eyelashes and smooth long hair that tied into a high ponytail. I now stop feeling envy but feel amused since he is so beautiful than a girl XD !! Mwhaha. But the thing is he is too tall!! What did he eat when he came here?!! Milk? Cookie? Sweet? Wah!! I want to grow tall too. Little did I know,I am making a puff cheek and reddish pink tone also appear on my cheek. Kanata beside me was fighting his mental strength not to do Anything!! Anything!. When I unconsciously pout,Kanata look at me with a scary gaze.
"U-uh...Can I help you with something..?"
I smile showing my fabulous healthy white teeth but it was a nervous smile.
"Seaweed....."
"Eh??? Itai!!! Stop it!! It hurts!!"
I scream hysterically when Kanata pinch my cheeks hard,he even go as far as squeezing it!!
"Who told you to make that cute face?"
I think Kanata mutter something but I couldn't hear it. He finally let go of my cheek. I rubbed my cheek and mentally lit an incense for it. RIP my kawaii cheek... Boo~ Kanata is such a bully. While I busying rubbing my cheek,I accidentally hit someone.
"Ah! Gomenasai!! Eh,Nishiraki sama?"
I lift my head nearly apologizing but the person that I hit already apologise first.
"What a coincidence!! Miss Kumiro!"
Ahh!! The female lead whom I didn't talk about now has grown up into a young and beautiful lady in a few year later but not now.
"My apologise! I didn't see you there,Kanata sama!!"
Kumiro blush slightly,Are are??(My my).
Is Kumiro in love?
"Brother!"
And now Kai has shown up. What a perfect for protagonists! Oh yeah,don't mind me,I'm just an antagonist hihi! Nearly forgot my role~~.
"Orikishi san,Kai,how are you there?"
Even if Kai didn't got to become the crown prince,but He seem to get along well with Kanata.
"Kumiro and I plan to go back to our class,and congratulations miss Nishiraki, I heard you immediately got to study with honourable students and senpai too"
Kai right now is no different from a cheerful bubbly to me. He smile alot,compared to his younger self.
"Brother,you gonna graduate in three year  right?"
Kai ask his Onii chan and Kanata the Onii chan rub his otuto head.
"Of course,Hah! I'm so worry,leaving you here all alone"
While the two brothers have a nice conversation,I shift my normal mind to fujoshi mind instead. Fuck.....even though it incest,but I can't help it. Kanata the onii chan would be on top,whispering hot and sweet word to his little brother and Kai would be blushing while staying under Kanata niichan. Nyufufufufu~~ While I was enjoying my yaoi paradise,I didn't notice Kumiro waving her hand at me.