Ruka First friends ( past)

Thank you
I'm really glad that you're
There for me,because no matter
How tough the situation is
I can always keep a smile on
My face.
《Best friend by Kana Nishino》

Six years later
"Ruka chan ~~~~look at the camera please~~?"

Haruka turn her head to where the camera is and Hana happily took all Ruka picture. Today is an excited day since Haruka finally enter elementary school.

"Mommy wish me luck!!"

"Hai~~~~~ganbatte Ruka!!!"

Hana was so happy that she could fly over the moon , her little Ruka that was just a baby yesterday now has enter elementary school like other kids.

She has no word beside saying she is proud of Haruka. Haruka enter her school which was full of children.

Some are happy, some are crying because they have to depart from their parents for a day,for Haruka she one of those who are happy since she has no friends nor leaving her home.

She was excited for today ever since she was young!!! Haruka enter her classroom and beside a girl who has a pony tail hairstyle she wasn't like any other kids ,she was just the type 《I don't give a single damn about other people》 person.

Haruka knows that this girl was lonely so was she.

"Konichiwa!! My name is Haruka Toru!!! Nice to meet ya!"

"Miyuki"

"Ehh??"

"Miyuki Enoshita"

Miyuki introduce herself in bored tone but Haruka doesn't mind at all.

"Wahh,Miyuki what a nice name you have there ! I know! Can I call you 'Yuki'?"

"Yuki? Fine in return I have to call you Ruka instead? Okay?"

"Unn!"

Ever since then both of them become best friend,Haruka discover that Miyuki wasn't a quiet person like she expected.

Miyuki was loud mouth person and really kind to her close one.

When both of them gone up to third grade they have 2 new best friends join them,the first is Kiyoko ,the gentle angel and the second is kuudere Kana ,the stoic face Ojo sama .

To be honest Haruka doesn't why she manage to befriend Kana since Kana is a rich kid and way more smarter than her but when asking her she always say
"Don't call me your friend,I am here to challenge Miyuki Enoshita" Kana may be smart but if in the test,Miyuki would be the one who got hundred in every subject.

The four of them are really close and even told about their darkest secret to each others.

Thank for reading my story everyone.
Since I am a shameless person I beg everyone to vote or even comments about my story