Gift

Hurray~~~2 chapters at once!!! \>♡</ enjoy for the extra update~~~ :3
                   ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I went back to where all of the people waiting for me they all have a worried and anxiously face.

The first one who approch me is Miya,fast as always huh?

"Haruka sama!! Did Kanata sama do something to you?" She ask with a paper like skin.

"Nothing he just a little bit rude''

"Haruka sama,please don't mind him,he just got influence by Akashi sama and also his past trauma that's why........"

huh? Kanata has a trauma? But what is it? I know that his childhood memories is not good but already had a trauma? I shake my head to clear all the thoughts as I decided to head back home.

"I will excuse myself,sorry for worrying you guys,but let us have this wonderful tea party again sometime I will send out the invitation next time"

Yoko,Yuu and Momo seem happy as they yell out especially Yuu.

"Nani!?? Go to Nishiraki mansion??!! I can finally meet the legendary red eyes demon duke!! Fufu~~totally fortunate !!"

Yuu said dreamy face as Momo just lightly giggle.

"Hai...then I will set off see you guys next time" I wave my hand and walk off with Miya and Ron san.

"Don't forget to invite me okay!!! Don't you dare forget about me!"

Right now all I could heard was Yuu shouting from behind .

I nearly when climb up the carriage when Yoko run to me.

"Haru chan!!!!"

She shout with all her might and raise her in a stop stop way!

"What's wrong?"

I look at her sorry panting figure as she hand out a box?

"A-ano....I Don't have any particular thing for you but this cookies was handmade by me th-that's why I wanted to give you this cookies to enjoy since I heard you like sweet very much.."

she intertwine her hands and shyly looking down but that hit me hard

"Holy potato!!"

"???"
Yoko thought:ehh? What with the holy potato? Is there a saint god or holy made from a potato? That's why she worship it?

A/N: no Yoko.....the potato just from a certain doctor from the 21st century and actaully live on earth

I climb up to carriage and come back with a medium but slight bigger than usaul brown teddy bear and hand it over to Yoko.

"Gomen! I nearly forgot that i also have a gift for you if it weren't for Yoko chan I would have forgot it!!"

Yoko expression was clearly look like a mirror to me her happiness was too obvious.

"Kawaii.....Arigatou Haru chan!!! This teddy is the best!!"

She giggle softly and thank me while I sheepishly smile and rub the back of my neck.

"Ahehehe~~this is nothing! Glad you like Yoko chan I will your cookies until my stomach burst!!"

"Ahh,don't overeat it not healthy at all Haru chan just eat it in a suitable amount"

she warn me but smile and it was time since Ron san was already hop on the horse,I waste no time as I hop on and waving my hand to Yoko chan.

"Sayonara Yoko chan~~ let us meet again!!"

"Um!! Have a safe trip!!"

That evening the ray of sunlight reflect on us as we say goodbye and finally I can no longer see Takami mansion even if I really can't see her but I know soon we will meet again!

Yoko chan,Yuu,Momo chan it really nice to meet all of them ~~~!!!!!