Ruka's past

April 11th yearxxxx
In a the middle of the night ,Tokyo local hospital was so noisy and full of a baby cries.

Room 202
On a hospital bed there is a woman with long raven hair with a baby in her hand,the woman name is Hana Toru.

Hana smile softly and caress her newborn daughter.

"My little Ruka born in my favorite spring season like a distance ,your name shall be Haruka,Haru and Ruka nice name isn't it?"

Hana giggle and embrace Haruka.

"Mommy only have Ruka chan from now on,please support mommy~"
Hana said to Haruka who was yawning after Hana saw this she mentally facepalm.

"Oh my god,your mom ask for your support instead you are just yawning so cruel~~"
Hana thought and mentally crocodile tears at the same time.
That whole night poor Hana didn't even get a chance to sleep since she had to feed the starving Haruka who was just arrive at the earth.

Morning 8:30 am
"Miss Toru,are you sure that you don't need a rest anymore? You just gave a birth last night!"

A young handsome man with a glasses and a white coat ask Hana who is carrying Haruka in her arms

"Nahh~~it is alright I am fine I am fine trust me dude"

Hana smile energetically even though her eyes is red and eyes bag was under it proving that she didn't get any sleep last night because of a little troublesome brat.

Haito who is the handsome doctor didn't buy what Hana said.

"Ugh! Fine!! But if you have any problems don't forget to contact me,you have smartphone right? Not the old fashion phone anymore"

"Okay okay dude,don't be angry you are so scary hehe"

"What a drag!! But.........are you sure that he won't after you anymore?"

Haito face immediately change to worried while Hana flinch and turn pale.

"Haito kun........I'm begging you just please don't talk about him right now? Please I don't wanna hear anything about that person!! "

Hana sob and trembling causing Haruka to feel uncomfortable Haito look down and clench his fist

"That bastard!! I wish I could kill him!!"

Haito yell making other people who stay there look at him

"Don't go and mess with him,you will only bring Haruka and I a disaster!!"

Hana grab Haito arm to calm him down however he still does look calm yet

"That bitch!!"

"Calm down you yandere Potato!! You scaring other people dumbass!!,anyway Im leaving see you next time and tell your wife that I LOVE her okay?!!"

Hana smile and quickly escape from the yandere Potato who was jelly but then he smile at the mother and daughter who is walking to a mysterious future waiting for both of them.