President vote

Miyuki and Haruka
"Ding dong ding"
The school bell rung and it was a sign that right now it is lunch time.
Fortunately,Miyuki and I have done with eating and we both just sit here boringly.
When I raise my head,Kana obviously purple head was shining with Kiyoko loli size.
Both of them kinda stand out the most. While the other,Mio,Rin,Chino,Ami,Maika just wave their hand at us.
"Hey!!"
Chino being the most friendly person smile with her hand wave toward us.
"Good to see you guys"
Miyuki greet back. Kana and Kiyoko sit beside with a pant.
"Why are you both pants like a dogs?"
Well,Rin question is right. They both look like they just running marathon.
"Class year 1B sensei dog chase us "
"So....why would his dog chase after you guys?"
I ask
"Duh,it because Kiyoko carry chocolate in her hand and the dog suddenly chase after us when he saw the chocolate"
Kana explain and drink the cold tea which was pour some hour ago.
"Why would a dog want sweet?"
Rin ask with a wondering face. If the dog want sweet then the dog owner must have feed him sweet every day.
I feel pity and continue drinking my tea which was brew by Miyuki. I'm surprised that she can this delicious rose tea. Combine with these cookies.
"Can I have some?"
Chino ask with a puppy eyes. Well she is a glutton so it can't be help.
"Sure why not?"
Miyuki push the cookies plate to Chino and she giggles cutely.
"Aww,Thank you!!"
She crunch the cookie and her eyes was sparkle than anything.
If any guys have Chino as their wife. Then they should thank their ancestors for the adorable wife.
They all sat down and began to eat.
I watch them while sipping tea with Miyuki until the headmaster and Nano sensei come in to the canteen.
Nano sensei glare at Miyuki and me,but Miyuki just stuck her tongue out at her.

"All of you may know that the current president council is prince Len Diamond and the vice president is prince Takeshi Spade,however,both of the president are male and we don't have any female president nor female council either so please apply for the form and prepare for speech at the end of this weekend. Naturally on female are allow to apply for this!! That is all!"
Headmaster then return back with Nano sensei and other teachers.
Now I just notice this. Mostly teachers here are young.
But....no female president? These princes really took all the position for themselves.
"Crash!!"
Sound of glass breaking ring. I turn to Miyuki side because that where the sound came from.
Miyuki look like she in the worst nightmare. I shook her shoulder and ask her.
"What's wrong?"
"I-I didn't know this...."
Miyuki now look like she just saw a ghost.
"Len is the president council...?"
Right....Kanata didn't got the position but Len got.
In the novel,the one who got the position was Takeshi spade.
However,Takeshi spade is a vice president?
I sigh a bit. Everything is too plotwist!
"Say....aren't any of you guys apply for the president?"
Ami the quiet girl ask. I rarely heard her talk so today will be rain :)
"Hmmm,I want to apply!!!"
I stand up and slam the table making other students flinch and turn to our table.
"Wow!! You must really want to help girls!!"
Maika clap her in admire but I destroy her admiration.
"Nope!! I will become the president so that I could create new rule!!"
Miyuki then stand up beside me and pat my shoulder.
"My friend,I shall be with you and let both of us create new rules!!"
We laugh and shake our hand.
"Let our collaboration be successful!!"
All of our friends sweatdrop. Then some certain princes come to our table.
"Yeah,there is something that headmaster forgot to told,if no one vote for you then you cannot apply for the president and worse ,you got to do president council paperwork for week,good luck with that little princesses ~"
Well,it is no other than Royal King and Ryuu Ace.
The infamous princes for their dog and foul mouth.
I suddenly feel chill beside me. It was Miyuki and Kana.
"Kana,did I hear it right? They just call us princesses?"
"Hm,You are not wrong. Maybe there are some dogs around here barking around"
Wow...I admire them for having courage insulting royalty but why not on Len and Takeshi?
"What did you said princess?"
Royal pop out a vein and he begin to summon sword,while Ryuu have blade in his hand.
"Huh? They want to pick out a fight? You wanna go with dogs!!!??"
"Seems like I am going to waste my mana on some dogs again."
"Diamond rain!!"
"Tear of arrow!!"
Before both Royal and Ryuu could do anything,Miyuki and Kana already activate their magic and destroy the whole canteen.
I facepalm in Kiyoko shield. Ugh,we gonna have detention
I won't be able to publish two chapters from now on. I kinda busy with house problem so....please understand!!!