SLIME SLAYER

Did I ever use that pic up there before ?
Well,used it or not but that brown eyes and brown hair is pretty obvious. By the way,I don't own that picture

"Miyuki,trace the slime" I told Miyuki and she begin to use her tracing skill but later,she seem to pout at me.

"Rukami...we are on our mission here,can't you use my nickname??"

"Oh yeah,sorry Kula" I apologized to Miyuki. She smile and continued to trace the slime monster.

Although I'm not sure whether this slime is huge or not or strong enough to kill us but the amount of gold coin in this quest is only 500 gold coin so it might be easy. Kiyoko who has no tracing enemies skill can only sit on a random rock puffing her cheeks and let her pigtails flew with the wind.

Kana help Miyuki with finding slime monster while I searching and glancing around to see.

"Ahhh!!!!!!" A hysterical scream of Kiyoko caught our attention as we turn around to see her only to greet by Kiyoko half upper body including her head swallow by a green shiny slimly monster who look exactly like the one in the quest paper.

Since this is real life,Kiyoko skirt follow the physic and gravity law and her went upside down revealing her short white pant. Phew...at least not panty but we still shock at how Kiyoko got swallow suddenly by a slime monster.

We ran up to slime monster and Kiyoko already got swallow to her feet

Kiyoko state...

Since the slime monster is transparent,we could see Kiyoko expression and...she seem like she want to die

she seem like she want to die

Kiyoko face inside the slime...

"Hang there friend!!! We are here now!" Miyuki shout to Kiyoko but Kiyoko still having that face.

We got closer to slime and smell something very awful. I sniff even more and it was from the slime.

Miyuki and Kana stop running and look at me who was petrified. My face turn pale even more.

"Rukami! Are you okay??" Miyuki ask and Kana rub my back.

Sorry....but I cannot hold it anymore.... I end up having rainbow waterfall coming out from my mouth shocking Kana and Miyuki.

 I end up having rainbow waterfall coming out from my mouth shocking Kana and Miyuki

Kana and Miyuki expression towards Haruka

And....I lose my conscious.

Kana POV

I hopelessly look at Miyuki and Miyuki look at me back. We both did not know what to do anymore. I sigh and pull out my handkerchief and tied around it above my ears to made mask.

Miyuki just eh and pull her handkerchief and copy me.

"Let slay this slime once and for all" I said to Miyuki as she nod back.

I summon my crystal sword and jump to slime slashing it in two. I'm not like those anime characters who think that they actually could kill slime monster in one shot,but slashing it will release Kiyoko.

Kiyoko fell onto the ground and KO at once. I sweatdrop and gonna deal with it later. Miyuki use her ice magic and freeze the other half of slime making the slime roar loudly.

"Kula!! Dispose the slime!!!"

"Wakatta!!" Miyuki wink and made an okay hand sign making me made a huh disgusted face. I shook my head and continue on my task.

"Spell of taboo,dangerous lie ahead of your road,may you grant me your spell to dispose this insignificant monster in front of me! Sword explosive!!"

I chanted the spell and threw my sword to the slime making a huge explosion. I stand still even though the strong wind causing by the explosion nearly flew me away. Right now only slime dead corpse and the burn ground is left.

My magic spell earlier is what I create to fight against this type of monster which is now finally use for once. I turn to Miyuki who still play around with the slime....well not play around but torture the slime with annoying thing. Even if I am inside that slime,I definitely feel annoyed as it.

"Well,time to say goodbye dude,let end this!!" Miyuki wave her hand and grin widely scaring the shit out of the slime.

"Ice talisman: winter poison contact!!" Miyuki throw her magic talisman to her slime and it whole green body turn frozen. So Miyuki talisman can freeze her opponent by poison them....very interesting hmp

I took out the quest paper which is glowing and now fade turning into a golden card. I keep it and carry smelly Kiyoko. Miyuki help Haruka get up as she blink.

"Ugh...did that slime die??" Haruka ask

"Yeah...Haruka,use your teleport magic and let's go" I tell Haruka and she gather us around her.

Haruka begin to close her eyes and concentrate on her magic. Soon,under our feet glow with a round scarlet spider lily flower magic circle. So,Haruka magic symbol is spider lily huh?

We soon stand in front of the counter inside the guild. I give the golden card to the lady this morning and she hand us the money back. Miyuki take it and order us some food since it already dinner.

"Umm...would miss Iris want to bath? We have substitute clothes and bathing room..."

"Yes please!!!" Haruka and Kiyoko raise their hands but why does Haruka even need a bath?? Oh yeah...she puked back then while sniffing.

I don't own those pictures!!

First pic: Konosuba

Second pic: Asobi Asobase

Last pic: Fairy tail