DETECTIVE RUKA(NOT CONAN)

Morning arrive pretty quickly,last night I didn't got to sleep at all because of research.

However,it went pretty fast cause my friends also helped me last night.

I pack all of my essential stuff for the trip to Leicester empire of Magical continent.

While the other group will go to Winchester empire of Gem continent.

In my group there are me(of course) Miyuki,Ami and Rin. While male would be Kanata,Len,Ryuu and Zenaku.

While the second group are,Kana,Kiyoko,Mio,Maika,Chino. And the male are so obvious.

It would be,Takeshi the smartass,Ikuto the 'I don't want to be your tomodachi' ,King the narcissistic bitch no I mean his royal highness prince.

Seiji and Shoichiro,well only us that would will going to investigate.

"Dude,are you nervous?"

I ask Miyuki but she just making deadpanned face.

"No why should I -_-?"

"Bruh,this is our first mission!!"

"Whatever dude,just do and bam!! Go back -_-"

"You must have thought it would be easy huh"

"Not really But I don't care anyway"

I am so jealous of Miyuki,she just like so carefree~ while I am so anxious like a crab?

"But....your brothers aren't going ?"

Miyuki has two brothers,her oldest one is a cold but I saw his cold face melt whenever he with his sister,while the second brother of her seem like a friendly cinnamon roll.

"My brothers will temporary take our place as vice and main president,so don't worry,when we get back,there will be a tons of work ^^"

I don't know why but Miyuki smile make me so nervous.

"Miyuki chan!! Haruka chan!!!"

Ami wave her kawaii loli hand at us,Rin just wait there with a smirk. Ahh,this girl probably want to lit for again.

"Yo!! Morning" I wave back with a friendly manner. Miyuki waste no time and when to not so family friendly greetings with Rin.

"Well hello there white head"

"Good morning bish"

They have the friendly killer smile at each other. I think I should stop them before they do something stupid again.

"Hey,let just go,they are waiting"

I tap Miyuki shoulder and pull Rin with me. Ami just nervously laugh behind me.

On the way to the carriage,Rin and Miyuki keep cursing at each other. We reach the carriage and the boys already there first.

"Sorry,some trouble was bothering us-"

I apologize to the princes but Rin and Miyuki never make peace.

"Oh yeah,I dare you to sleep at haunted house!!!"

"F you!!! It just a ghost,nothing to be scared!!"

"Bang!!! Bang!!"

I shot my sleeping bullet at those two before tell Ami to carry them to carriage.

"I apologize for their idiot behaviour but I think we should =_="

I bow down for the last time and close the carriage door. Now,!! Detective Ruka is on da way!!!