Ruka past

Ever since Hana died and Haruka's father appear Haruka life change ,she become a introvert person,no longer the sunny bright Haruka like before.

Haruka stop hang out with her friends this greatly make her friends and Haito worry . Minutes pass,hours pass,days pass and year gone away.

From elementary school to middle school Haruka doesn't have any other friends beside Miyuki,Kiyoko and Kana.

Her daily life become more boring and gloomy but not until when she had discover what is anime during her first year in middle school .

That when Haruka life brighten up a bit. Miyuki was excited to see her friend become lively,since Miyuki is the first one who watch anime she keep introduce new anime to Haruka not only she introduce new anime but she also persuade Haruka to play game too.

Haruka finally have a new hobby,everyday she would visit game store or bookstore with Miyuki .

Today was the day Haruka decide to buy new manga series even though this is her last year in middle school and it a year that she has a high school entrance exam.

While Haruka keep strolling in the manga section Miyuki was in the kid sections,she strolls from left to right ,right to left and finally found a book. She ran into Haruka in a lightning speed but before she can even stop ,Miyuki already bump into Haruka.

"What the potato Yuki?!!!It's freaking dangerous to run around like this what if the owner of the store kick us out?!"

"Sorry! But look what I found for you! Do you remember this book? You like to read it when you was a child!"

Haruka looks at the cover of the book ,It said 《 The tale of princess Rena 》

"When you were young,you said that you wanna reincarnated into a heroine !! What a nice dream!"

"It a dream that cannot come true"

with that,Haruka grabs the book from Miyuki hand and continue to pick her manga.

Because of manga that inspired her,she decided to become a manga artist in her 3rd year in middle school.

All those year Haruka suffered from pressure ,stress and study however she managed to go to high school,Kana and Kiyoko went to different school while Haruka and Miyuki got to study together.

Her first year in highschool wasn't hard ,her daily was just like any other day. And in her second year,it was when she was sucked into the fantasy toilet.