FIRST KISS

This may be confusing but this is the first chapter of ARC 2 of second season. So yeah,this is ARC 2!!! You have been warned lmao so please don't go confused. I don't know what wrong with Wattpad too.

I sat under big warm tree boringly. Our class going to start tomorrow for real. To be honest,after our battle,the amount of students that have passed me and my friends. Of course,Yoko chan and those 2 also passed. All of my friends are resting in their room. Since I don't want to stay in my room 24h straight, sitting outside here also refresh. Magic.....for the first time in my life,I have finally witness element/nature magic. Those magic mostly only use in Gem continent, fairy continent,Magical continent . Although,East continent is also a magic but those countries in east continent focus more on Martial Art,Cultivation,Alchemist,or doctor. Welp in short,those countries are Asia. Japan and China are heard to be popular. In Japan right now in this world are famous for demon,Yokai of course yokai like Tomoe also there except if they are ugly Lmao. While China is known for it famous martial art and blah blah blah........ While I currently close my eyes, I feel a presence behind me. Feeling alerted,I immediately summon my sniper and pointed at the person. To my expectation,it was Kanata,my soon call off engagement fiance.
'' hey don't even think about it -_-''
"think about what? :3"
"calling off the engagement!!"
Kanata face right now look no different from king of underworld,I glup before scratch the back of my head nervously. I even cannot ignore the fact of how he could guess that I want to call of our engagement. Our engagement didn't known to public yet due to my father requested(more like threaten) so if the engagement really break,my reputation still remain normal if no one knew about the engagement. I sigh giving up before stand up and head back since the sun is already setting.
"Where do you think you going?" Kanata voice was so chilling that my back shiver. What is wrong with this potato dude ?!!
"Uh....back to my room?..."
"You are not allow to go back!"
I am not kidding now,my legs are jello jello.
"Kanata!! Are you okay?!! You acting strange now!!!"
"Oh? Haruka Nishiraki,you really are bold! To call a crown prince without honorific"
Oops...he really is furious...
"Then,your highness,I apologise but if you excuse me!"
I begin to walk away but suddenly pull back and got pinned against a tree.
"Since when did I told you to leave?"
"Ugh!!! You know what? I will kiss you if you don't release me!!!"
I jokingly threaten him but Kanata smirk in return.
"Oh? Now you giving me a hand? Why,thank you!"
I was going to kick him,but his lip already cover mine. It was hot...I never it would be this hot. I give up struggling and lose myself into his sweet hot kiss. His hand wrap around my waist and pull me closer. He even try to pry his tongue inside my mouth. Before I could even do anything,the next thing I remember was me fainting with Kanata light chuckle. And my last word to him was.
"Kanata,you bitch..." And I faint lol.