Final battle

Third POV
Haruka has already prepared for any moments.

She transform her gun to a long sniper and change the bullet from 'Killing bullet' to 'sleeping bullet'.

All of those year,Haruka didn't spend her time doing nothing.

She kept creating every type of bullet for her new sniper that Miya gave.

While Kiyoko is the same.

She may seem cheerful and friendly but she is a skillful and genius doctor just like her father from the 21st century.

Kiyoko stop smiling,Kana frowning keep going deeper,Miyuki nearly went out on an aggressive mode but Haruka stop her in the mean time.

"Ahaha,Before us battle,let introduce ourselves first. My name is Rin Hanazono of Ace Empire"

The average height pretty girl said. Judging from both Miyuki and Haruka guessing,Rin will grow up to be a woman who can cause an Empire to fall down by her beauty though it kinda look evil.

"Yolo there!!! I'm Chino Fujiwara and I'm not a giant girl so don't judge me"

A girl with that smoothy and silky black hair smile brightly.

Although she said not to judge her but Miyuki and Haruka already did.

"Hmmm.....she might get along well with Kiyoko chan..."

Haruka

"Bruh...why do I feel this familiar vibe coming from her?"

Miyuki

"I'm Mio Asaki!! Hello there!!! Though I may look evil but sorry I am just a normal girl"

Mio smile normally but there we go again with Haruka and Miyuki

"Duh,you will be normal if your boob aren't that big for a thirteen year old girl =_= " 

Haruka

"What with that kid boob? They so big and it go Jiggling jiggling~~"

Miyuki and her pervert mind

"Let not waste any time,my name is Maika Hasaki and this little loli is Ami Sakuramino!!"

Maika try to keep her face sternly but still.... Haruka and Miyuki

"Dude...this girl is also tsundere just like you lmao >->"

Haruka has send her eyes contact to Miyuki and she reply back

"I know right hahaha!!! There is no way she isn't a tsundere!!!"

Miyuki immediately agree.

"I wonder how did they understand each other? It almost look like they have been with each other for many lifetime...."

Kiyoko thought worriedly but Kana just.... -_- with that expression on her face

"I guess idiot stick together...."

Kana turn her head to the only people left in the forest which is no other than these newly five girls since the rest of the people either have done or fail due to cannot find enough crystals.

Haruka and her team already found enough same goes for Rin team.

Haruka sigh and decided to battle against them even if she doesn't want to but they won't let it slide unless she fought them.

"Alright!! We will fight you but promise not to bother us again!"

Haruka said but Rin just laugh