Kanata Heart

All of us chat and joke around especially when I tried my best not laugh and roll on the ground when Yuu want to stole Momo's cake but he got a slap in return.

that afternoon was too peaceful ,Kumiro and Kai excuse themselve cause Kumiro got call by her uncle and Kai has a sword lesson.

I had alots of fun today but it seem like the white hair dude beside me is really a party pooper not only did he didn't laugh even a single smile wasn't show up on his face and his name.........I still didn't know.

Yuu is busying try to attract Yoko attention but she was being oblivious she was too stuck in thinking and so Yuu meaningless show was just a clown to Momo as she laugh at Yuu hopeless show.

Although in novel , Yuu did has a crush on Yoko but as soon as he saw Kumiro he change his mind,he is a total playboy
-_- .

Suddenly white hair dude stand up and look at me.

"Haruka Nishiraki,come here a bit" 

he said with a serious tone and walk away.

I glup along with my new friends,and Miya and Ron san seem to lala somewhere,it seem that I don't have any teammates to help sob sob T-T
Haruka Nishiraki teammates have run away leaving Haruka with an OP late game hero call white hair dude who we will know name but readers sama already guess it right 99%

"An-ano......do any of you guys know him?"

Haruka Nishiraki ask her runaway teammates ,teammates who nearly go AFK suddenly back online to give Haruka an advice and his name.

"He? Oh his name is Kanata Heart, crown prince of Heart Empire and becareful not to annoy him!! He got his scary temper from your daddy!! Duke Nishiraki infamous scary temper!!"

Teammate Yuu Ritsuki decided to tell his pitiful team Haruka,while Haruka can only sulk and shock!!

What the potato??!!!! He is the second male lead I have been curious about?!!! Nani!!!??? The most gentle male lead of all time is that scary white hair potato!?? Holy potato!! Now what?! It too plot twist!! Boohoo anyone help!!.

I have no choice now!! I can only follow him and receive a warning not to get close to Kumiro and harm her!! Shit! .

I got a cold sweat as I walk to where Kanata is.

He stand far away from the table and behind a tall rose bush.

We stare at each other for along time and Kanata decided to break the silent.

"I bet you already knew me from Yuu idiot "

"Hai........."

I speak in a low tone as if Kanata is the lion.

"Here send this to your father "

he toss me a letter while I nearly couldn't catch it.

"Ano....anything else?"
"Nothing but just want to tell you that your hair really look like a seaweed to me"

huh???

(A/N: for you guys not to confuse in the characters chapter young Haruka has a straight short hair but I change it to curly instead just like her hair when she is 17 except she is 8 and short hair)

I look at the smirking Kanata in a dumbfound way but later burst into an angry volcano.

"Y-you!!!! You call me a seaweed?!!! You idiot old man with white hair!! Baka!! Aho Kanata !! I hope you fell off the cliff and die by meeting king of hell!!!!!!"

I yell out with an extreme voice just like I didn't expect it,Kanata turn back and angrily yell back.

"What the--?? You seaweed girl!! You curse me to die ??!!!"

I nearly clap my hand to close my mouth but later realize it was too late since I was already curse him lol.

"Yeah? Old man!!!"

"!!!!"

Kanata looks furious as if he wanted me to die badly but soon he just hmp and walk away leaving me in a PHEW!!!! I thought he really gonna kill me 😨😱 I walk back to minna and sit down.

"Did he do something to you?"

Momo ask with a worry face cause they all heard my yelling with him I didn't say anything beside a

"Plop!!"

I fell off the chair with a dead fish eyes

"Haruka/Haru chan/sama!!!!"

And a really loud voice keep ringing in my ears.

Holy potato guys,I got 76 vote and 1.53k reader 😭😭😢😢 thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! Anyway male lead already show his face by calling Haruka a seaweed lol it seem like he want a hot cold war with Haruka first before romance started lol!!! And beware in the future I will change kanata ,Len Diamond,Ikuto Clover cause Len probably already one of my characters in my others novel that I will write after Happy ending belong to Miss Antagonist Let us escape death finished.

Just like I told you i will try to make this novel as short as possible because when I first imagine this story,I feel like if I write this probably took me more than one year that why I will make it short at least 100 chapters with season 3 combined and since I am an innocent person but with a pervert mind Probably this novel might have a mature sence but I am not sure because it MIGHT okay guys ?

If we have it I will try to make it fluffy as possible ~~~ lol sorry if you guys hate this kind of chapter but hey that a long way to go 😌😏🙄 then see you in my next crappy chapter!! Love you good luck in everything guys love ya again>3<.