Collecting Crystal

The test immediately begins and we all need to work in group.

Each group need at least 4 people up and luckily we have the right amount of people.

Just like how we had a test by taming those beasts in the forest,this test also too in forest.

We all begin our searching and found nothing according to what Ikuto said,the crystal is hidden beneath the rock,in the water,bush etc...I try my very best searching around and found nothing to be honest.

However,after a half an hour,we found 10 so that mean 40 left since they told is to find 50.

I turn my head to my friends and saw Miyuki glare hard at the surrounding while Kana and Kiyoko just simply look around.

After a few moments of walking and fooling around I saw a dim of light. I slowy and silently walk to it and saw a bunch of crystal perhaps it was over 20.  I told my buddies not to pick them

"Guys,what if it a trap?"

Kana nodded in agreement

"I agree,there is no way in hell,20 crystals lying here"

"Ugh!! As much as I want to pick them up and finish this test but I really have to agree. It seem so suspicious to see 20 crystals lying lalala here care freely "

Miyuki shrug her shoulders while Kiyoko look around and shout
"Duck!!!"

"Dude...stop it,there is no duck around here unless you miss your duck and hallucinating them -_- "

Miyuki sarcastically said but I push her head down.

A bunch of a rock fly toward us. I duck with Kiyoko and Miyuki while Kana swifty hop to somewhere safely and recruit back with us.

I summon out my sniper in gun version and point at the shadow forest

"Show yourself !!"

I shout out loud and a laugh vibrate the whole forest scaring the shit of the birds and me

"Oi! Whoever you are,I am begging you to stop laughing,It is fucking creepy than Sadako laugh"

Miyuki................you really are a legend no a mythical legends and can Sadako really laugh?

Moreover Sadako is in the fucking potato 21st century!!!!!!
Third POV
"i didn't know that your innocent sister that you guys keep talking about can curse and what the hell is Sadako anyway?"

  Royal King the most playful person laugh at the future duke and his brother,Minato and Makato the one and only brothers of Miyuki Shiroka.

Minato cough lightly,his little sister has been always looking innocent but her true nature will make you want to not see her again.

Despite looking cute and beautiful,Miyuki is one of that hell person.

Makato laugh loudly,he love his sister and always support what she does. That why both Miyuki's father and Minato have hard time dealing with both of them due to their two face nature. Len didn't say anything beside keep his face cold as ever while Kanata keep looking(stalking) his Ruka.

Lmao!!! I have finally change the cover again!!!! Lol I think I change it too many time.

Moreover why do I have to change it? Anyway!! I have over 36 comments,400 vote and 16.6k reader!!!

even If this seem little to you but it is alot to me and really encourage me to complete this book!

Thank you for your support guys I love you !!!
P.S: Special scene lol

Kanata quote for new cover

Kanata: If you ever want a star then I will catch a trillions for you no not triilons but more than that

Haruka: Why thank you Kanata kun but dude are you serious? Who da hell can catch a star unless you can fly across the space -_- and why do I need a star over a trillions? I don't want star =_=

Kanata: *puke blood and cough violently* H-Haruka....Why do you have to destroy my pride for your love....? Kuhakk!!!

Haruka: dude!! It isn't funny!!! Hey I don't want to attend a funeral of some painass royal yet!!!

Kanata: *sob sob* B-bu-but you don't love me...

Haruka: Baka...I always love you -///-

Kanata: Yay!!!! *immediately back to life surprising other people who attempt to attend his funeral*

Kai: Why am I the only one who forgotten? And brother you being childish now -_-