LEICESTER EMPIRE: 1

Our Akashi the sweetest person ^~^
I miss him..... ._.

Some days later we arrive at a giant gate which have two big muscles guards standing with spear in their hand.

One guard run up to the princes carriage and salute them before asking what is the reason we are doing here and also our identity.

After listening to what the first carriage say,the guard said loudly that even us could hear.

"I apologize your royal highness!!! Please forgive our rudeness since these days,the prince has ordered us to tighten security!! Please go in!!"

After that our carriage started to move again. We have traveled non stop these days.

We also didn't stay in some hotel(?) I don't know what they call too -_-

But now the only thing we wish to do is SHOWER!!!!

"Ugh!!! Finally,we get to change our smelly clothes and take a nice warm fragrance bath!"

Miyuki tiredly said,I wonder how the hell did the princes managed with their smelly body? Unless they use magic to make themselves smell great =_=

We stop in front of a grand palace which could compare to Heart palace too.

I don't think I ever went to Heart palace before 🤔

Well whatever!! The coachman open our carriage door and all of us get out of it with a zombie face.

"Are you girls okay? These days,you have seen rarely doing anything"

Only Kanata show worry at us. I kinda saw a Buddha light surrounded him earlier.

I wish to reconsider my engagement with Kanata sama!!

"Not really! I didn't got to bath nor eating properly ( ̄^ ̄)"

I complain to Kanata and he only rub my head.

"Well,I'm sorry. We will take the city route instead of outskirt route when we complete our mission,okay (。・ω・。)?"

Kanata!! Marry me!!

"You better promise me captain!!! (≧∇≦)/"

I give out my most cutest smile and point out my pinky finger.

"Promise!"

"Love is in the air~~~"

Miyuki hummed with Rin raise her eyebrows

"I forgot to bring my Anti love spray -_-"

"Cough cough!!!"

I get away from Kanata with blush and stand near my friend.

Cough cough! I still wanna marry Kanata (。・ω・。)