JOURNEY

I packed all the necessary stuff like money,some random clothes,magic items,maps,books etc...

I was the only person who is present in the room so I just went to sleep on my bed comfortably.

Kana and Kiyoko asked for the permission to go somewhere important, however not only them,but the other five too!.

7 seven people gone, only Miyuki and I are here.

"Knock knock!"

Sound of the door being knocked made me get up from my bed and open the door. Not surprising to see who is it,Miyuki stand there crossing her arms while supporting her body to the door frame grinning like a person who won golden lobster lottery.

"Huhu...I have prepared the substitute,taught them the work,and...got us the best carriage out there,pretty cool right?"

Okay...she probably deserves the cool queen crown now.

"Good job!! I have the most reliable right hand man!! Fist bump!"

We fist bump and close the door. Miyuki sat on her study chair and speak to me with a boring face.

"Mou~ wish we could leave for the guild now~~ right now it just too boring!! Not only did the idiots friends of us left without telling anything,Nano sensei also vanished without trace! Did headmaster went on some yandere mode and confined Nano sensei in a cage?"

Please note that in the novel world Haruka live,Yandere,Tsundere,Dandere and Kuudere are normal language and the why the cage is in italic,it because this is the reference from Anime and otome game call Amnesia,character Toma.

"if headmaster is the yandere,today I don't think all boys in school including us will live till this day.. -_-"

I said back to her and continue to focus on meditation on my mana. I can use both shooting weapon and magic,so I need time to practice my mana to smoothly infuse it easily with magic power.

Miyuki stop talking and close her eyes as if she was asleep except she sat on the chair in the lazy way. I didn't think too much and continue with my meditation. However,the room temperature suddenly went down.

It feel like the room here is in winter season. I came back to reality to see that Miyuki float in the air closing her eyes.

What the holy is she doing?!! I scan around the room to see if something can wake her from her meditation.

I see some random slipper near my bed,picking it up,I perfectly aim at her head and throw at her. Miyuki open her eyes while floating and freak out when she falls down from the air.

"Dude!! I was concentrating on my magic!!" Miyuki yell at me.

"Do you want to freeze me or what?"

I ask her with a deadpanned face. She stop speaking and went to sleep immediately.

Having enough of meditation,I also went to sleep on my beautiful comfy bed and sleep like a baby.

Tomorrow....tommorow will be another journey in this novel world waiting for me to explore and live on.