FOURTH TRIAL: 1VS1 AGAINST A DEMON

Haruka POV (Cuz she is the MC in here...)

I widen my eyes because of this town state. How could this be? Paradise of Paladin is supposed to be lively all day and night but what I see here is a ghost town with tons of building but no human could be detected.

Damn this...I frown at the sight and begin to explore the town

"Haruka! Where are you going?" Miyuki came behind me and grab my shoulder.

"What else beside seeing around? This seem too fishy!" I answer back and remove her hand from my shoulder.

"Um..." Kiyoko whimper made me stop walking and turned back

She look bad though! It's bad..we gotta need a place to stay.

"Look after Kiyoko!! I will found a place for us to stay!!" With that,I ran away with Miyuki shout from behind.

I keep running while my eyes still glancing around to see if there an open house. After half an hour,I still have no luck.

I panted and sat down for a few moments. However,I can only sit for a minutes before immediately stand up and took out my sniper in a shotgun form.

"Who's there?!!!" I shout at the empty space but this dark mana keep bothering me.

'It must be a demon' I thought.

"If you don't come up then say goodbye to your new life!!" Then I summon my magic and mana

"Shot Range!!" Without turning or doing anything,my gun magically transform into a sniper. I trigger it and it shoot to a certain place.

"Ahhh!!!!" A painful scream come out behind the roof of a tall building. I waste no time and fly up to the roof using my mana.

When I arrive,a body of a pink skin lady use her hand to cover her wound on her stomach. It seem like I did hit the bingo. I point my gun to her and ask with a threaten tone. (Too many mistakes detected....)

"Who the freak are you? Are you the one who turn this town into a ghost town?!!"

"You-!!!" She look at me with a trembling eyes. She jump away from me but I jump to her side.

"You little bitch!! Are you the one who shoot me?!!"

"Then who else beside me? Your eyes must be blinded -_-"

"You damn bitch!!" She curse at me which make me a bit irritating.

"You rude bitch who curse at a teenage who knew nothing -_-+"

"How dare you call me a bitch??!!!" She scream at me but it only made me wanted to punch her in her face even harder.

"Huh? Hey...listen up you bitch! I may be a 13 year old girl but my mouth is not. You dare call me a bitch,of course I would call you a bitch too, you freak pink skin who only know how to show boob and ugly underwear 😠😠😡😡"

She dare call me a bitch? Let me show what a real bitch make from!!

"D-damn you!!! I will remember you!!" She point her finger at me and start to fly away.

She want to run away with minor injure? Fuck hell if she want to run away without any serious injure (҂⌣̀_⌣́)

I fly after her which make her look shock. I smirk and lift my hand up with ruby color magic surrounding my hand.

"Crimson lily!!" A bunch of blood lily flower come out from my magic circle and wrap around the pink demon tightly.

"Ugh!! Let me go you little brat!!" She tried to move but it only encourage my lily to wrap more tightly.

"Ahhh!!" She scream out in pain.

"You provoke me!!!" her eyes turn red and my lily soon destroy.

I retreat but did not ran away. Damn...her magic is Increasing!! My face turn serious as the demon lady turn into a tall purple skin demon with dark armor protecting her boob and p😺😺😺y. I sweatdrop at her new look.

Really? New armor just to protect your breast? Are you kidding me? This is the anime cliche I now seen in real life....I facepalm at her.

"Brat...you injure me many time now...."

"Dude...it was only two times...that doesn't even consider as injure....I broke my arms when I practice martial art..."

She didn't respond but teleport in front of me and punch me in the face. I fly away and cough blood.

I hit the wall resulting a pain in my back. I swear there is a blood dripping down too.

This demon....I wipe the blood from my mouth and fly back to her. She block my punch and grip on my wrist but instead I use my leg with mana in it and kick her in her face.

She also cough blood and flew up.

"Damn you!!" She curse again and summon out her purple flaming sword.

I glared and also summon my crystal sword with red rose around the sword handle.

Humph! Think that I can't use sword? My father is the freaking Duke who nearly can took down the royal and have a big squad of knight just for himself,of course I can use sword!!

Skill explanation ( dunno if it necessary or not ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌ I will explain it if I feel like it or if my writing explained)

Shot Range: Haruka stay calm in a certain spot and let her mind and intuition find the enemy. With that skill,Haruka 100% can found the enemy and shoot them with a physical damage bullet.

Crimson Lily: Haruka use her magic skills to summon out a lily monster in normal lily flower form except it has brain and mind to dodge the enemy attack.