Ruka isn't jealous >///<

"Yet,I'm feeling like,there is no better place than right by your side,I had a little taste,and I'll only spoil the party anyway,cause other girls are looking fine but you the only one in my mind"
Character song: Guess what song it is :p

When Kumiro wave her hand at me,I shook out of my thoughts and smile at her.
"What's wrong?"
"Umm...Haruka sama,you spacing out too much"
She said shyly. Ahh,the kind and timid protagonist,no different from heroine from otome game -3-. I don't like heroine but doesn't mean that I dislike Kumiro either.
"There is nothing! I just spacing out lala alone so don't worry"
"I see,ano....Haruka sama...I have something to ask you"
Kumiro intertwined her little fingers as I just nodded my head carelessly. Little did I know,I really regret talking to her that day.
Third POV
Haruka walk behind Kumiro as she lead Haruka to a big tree,far away from the boy.
"What do you want to ask Kumiro sama?"
Haruka just normally smile like nothing gonna happen. Kumiro flinch but nodded shyly.
"Eto...Haruka sama,does Kanata sama see anyone at the moment..?"
Kumiro shyly ask with a blush on her face. Haruka frozed. This is the first time that someone ask about something like this to her,moreover Kanata is her fiance!! Although,her engagement didn't reveal in public,but most nobles already knew about it. Akashi requested that her engagement shall not leak outside,but some noble sold the information and now leak to most nobles but since her father threaten them by killing the noble who sold information in front of them,make them silence. Of course,one of those noble is Kumiro's uncle.
"Kumiro san,I'm not sure if you heard this or not,but Kanata sama is my fiance"
Haruka declared with a stern face. In novel Haruka,the most beloved person that she love was Kai,but Kumiro got him already. Since,Haruka is a new Haruka,she won't let Kumiro steal Kanata now.
"Eh? B-but,I heard that Kanata sama and you are in a loveless engagement!"
Kumiro sobbed but Haruka eyes turn cold.
"Kumiro sama,aren't you a bit shameless?"
Haruka merciless question make Kumiro shiver. Kumiro then begun to think.
'she isn't the old Haruka!! If it old Haruka,she would either gone crazy or slap me' Kumiro thought suddenly shook off when Haruka continue to speak.
"I don't why but Kumiro sama,please make sure to keep distance from my fiance,I don't want to hate you so please don't cling on my fiance,if you excuse me"
If Haruka let Kumiro steal Kanata away,wouldn't her father also be stealed away too? Her beloved father and lovely mother is her most important persons!! How could she let Kumiro steal away all of her love one?. Haruka walk away but suddenly got bump into Kanata who stand in the corner of the wall that no one could see clearly.
"I never thought you could be jealous~"
Kanata tease Haruka. She blush hard and hit Kanata in the arms.
"Hmp!! You eavesdropping?!!"
"Haha,don't worry,you are the only person who is on my mind"
"Baka......Ruka doesn't feel jealous...."
"oh...this is rare,you just call yourself Ruka,haha,how cute"
Kanata laugh happily. He lean down and kiss the raven hair girl on the cheek. Who told her to be this adorable!!!? Haruka feel like dugging a hole and hid her face in it.