SIXTH TRIAL: WE ALL REINCARNATED....

"Damn you...." Kana glare at the smiling Miyuki and look away.

"I never thought that you would actually reincarnated too plus inside Haruka toilet that she would actually poop and pee inside it -_-" Miyuki said to her glaring rival and sigh.

She would never expect that there were also people reincarnated in the novel book too plus her closet friends are here to suffer with her.

"Damn it...did we actually do something that cause us to isekai here or what?" Kana prob her chin on her left hand and stare at Miyuki

"Duh...how would I know? I am not a got anyway...plus we all had the same name minus last name from our last life! Is this a coincidence or what?" Miyuki made a scholar thinking posture which make Kana went to her and kick her.

"Ugh! Stop with your ridiculous posture! It make me sick (-×-)"

"You're just jealous at how fabulous I look [-3-√]"

"Would you like another kick dumbass?" Kana threatened Miyuki as she lift her leg to show that she is ready to kick her annoying rival yet bestie ass. Miyuki lift both her hands signal that she is surrending which make Kana put her leg down back.

"I will go and see Kiyoko to see if she awake or not while you will be here to see if Haruka okay or not,got it?" Kana tilt her head at Miyuki

"Umm whatever! Imma gonna lala with Ruka instead!! Bai bish!!" With that ,Miyuki disappear into Haruka room waiting for her to wake up.

Kana shook her head and head to Kiyoko room upstairs. She open the door and see that Kiyoko is already awake but had an obvious confused face.

"Kana chan! Where are we?!!" Kiyoko ask the swordsman lady as soon as she pop her head inside the room.

"We are in the Paradise of Paladin...although it was not really paradise looking at all...by the way,are you alright?" Kana switched the subject and immediately ask how Kiyoko feel

"Um! A lot more better...I guess I did not have enough mana that time...I push myself too hard...haha" Kiyoko rub the back of her head and laugh nervously expecting a scold from the purple head but Kana said nothing and pat Kiyoko head.

"Idiot...you don't have to push yourself too hard...just stay in a spot until you're recover completely...don't get hurt like before"

"U-um...."

Kiyoko: What with the sudden OOCness coming out from Kana °×°...?

"So Kiyoko....would you mind telling me how your life back then was?" Kana waste no time and decided to ask whether Kiyoko is her once and only best girl or just a coincidence same Kiyoko.

"Back then????? °-°?? Wut do you mean?"

"I mean...why did you suddenly visit Haruka house when you are so afraid of ghost? I mean it is rude but...there was already a rumor about both of Yuki and Ruka missing from her house,and why did you still visit?? =_=" Kana ask

"Ooh!!! I know but I was too worrying and the freaking policies just {nah,I'm give up} so I decide to inve-!!! H-how d-d-did y-you?!!" The moment Kiyoko realize,she already spoke out everything... She point her finger at Kana in a trembling manner and stutter at her word.

"I knew it..." Kana said and facepalm. The person to reincarnated is Haruka and the last is her. Which god make this poorly joke? She wish to know!!

"K-kana chan?? H-how did-you k-know?"

"Long story...we all spill the bean when Kijihi chased after us. I know that Haruka was the one who realized it first but Miyuki cut her off and now Haruka is still unconscious!"

"B-but why is Haruka is unconscious??"

"She just got poisoned and now we are staying at Sister Xiao house temporary until you and Haruka wake up"

"But....are you really Kana?? Please tell me you are..."

"What do you think -_-? I found your will at Ruka toilet with the most bad handwriting I ever saw! And why did you got that pen from anyway? =_="

"Kana chan...! Uwuuu!! I knew it! Your big sis and gentle smile can only belong to Kana chan~~uwu!! We all reunited again!! Let's celebrate-!!! Ouch..." When Kiyoko about to celebrate,Kana make a chopping hand and bam it on Kiyoko forehead.

"We can celebrate after you recover,Mrs Loli!!"

"Boo!! I'm not loli! I'm a married lady!!"

From that room,you could hear soft laughing and teasing coming out from both the two isekai girls.

Finally make them realize that the team is also reincarnated. Now that Kiyoko and Kana is done,we can finally reunited the two idiotic of ice and sniper.