MAY YOU GIMME YOUR BLESSINGS ;-;

I read the paperwork with laziness feeling inside me. It has been two weeks since I have came back to school. At home,I found out many secret and most of them are surprisingly shock and heartwarming.

After I listened to Miya's story,my heart nearly broke in million pieces. Her story is just too sad but beautiful at the same time.

Her story made me remember my most favorite anime back on earth. Violet Evergarden,the beautiful yet heartbroken anime. The whole series was so touching that I used all my tissues while watching every episodes of it ಥ⌣ಥ

Enough with the flashback,let look back at the shitty reality that I hate the most. Miyuki sat on the chair beside me laughing at my pathetic state.

"Haha!! Look at you!! Now did you regret becoming the council president?!! Ahahahahaha!!!!"

"Fuck you!! Go away!! If you here to laugh at me,I will KINDLY lead you out of this room by myself -_-"

(A/N: Literally me when my friends annoy me so much)

"Okay okay! Want some help? By the way,did you know that today,our seniors will graduated?!"

Miyuki ask while taking a pile of paper and just read it.

"Yeah...Kanata told me,did Len told you?"

"Huh? That dude? I heard from my brother,not him -_-"

Miyuki puff her cheek as if she was grumpy at Len.

"Did you improve your relationship with him?" I ask with a 'IDGAF' face.

"Kinda...even though he isn't violent hot head like before,he still that cold ice block of the northern -_-"

Oh...it seem that my ship won't be shruken anymore. Phew! Ship Miyuki and Len so much!! Only the shipper will understand the feeling when our OTP ship have possible to sail,ship finally sailed and ship you love so hard broken. As an otaku and hidden fujoshi,I understand those feelings!!

We both done our work every fast thank to Miyuki speedy hand and my speedy reading. I Organised the paper for headmaster. Miyuki and I leave the room without forgetting to lock.

Miyuki knock the door,after several times of knocking,there was no respond.

"Miyuki,open it. Headmaster is not here then leave the paper on his table"

Miyuki just nod in okay,and open the door to be greeted by a R18 scene -//-

(A/N: cough cough!!! It just a small scene but may made you feel discomfort so....it is just level 0 🤓)

My jaw dramatically drop,Miyuki just gasp and her eyes widen so big.

Headmaster or Isaac Shigure currently pinned Nano sensei on floor. Her blouses has been rip open exposing her two amazing -_- bob....(if you watch pewdiepie,you understand.....)

Her collar full of kiss mark no...it should be bite mark and bruise. Her hair are all mess up. Her skirt lift to her thigh,with a weird transparent liquid flow down.

(Oh dear...is that even little,level 0? Yeah whatever,i still kinda felt that this steamy)

I blush hard because I understand what the fuck is that liquid on her thigh. Miyuki slowly place the paper on the floor and close the door without forgetting to pull me outside.

Kanata and Len was walking toward us and hello us. But I wasn't ready for anything yet.

However,I have already witnessed this kind of thing. Watching anime,I have witnessed it,reading manga,and also in real life when I was 9 in this world and my mom was just returned from Clover empire.

Happy ending belong to Miss Antagonist,Let us escape death flag!! COMPLETEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara