LAST ARC OF SEASON 2

Summary ~~~

After returning home,our precious antagonist spend most of her time with her family.

Week has passed and Ruka is back to school,leaving her parents again.

Kanata graduated leaving Ruka all alone,Ruka became the council president but non event were all exciting.

Studying,school paperwork,Ruka has enough along with her friends.

Dump all the paperwork to her junior (well that is a bit cruel :P) No,she mean leaving her paperwork to her precious Kouhai temporarily and start off to become an adventurer.

New life of her 13 year old life begin,Ruka leave Solitaire Academy and head to the Village of Solitaire.

Register as an adventurer,Check!

Pick a role,Check!

Party member,Check!

Nickname and Party name,Check!

Now all the 9 main antagonist (side characters :3) left thing to do is searching for an exciting place.

Earn money,find more quest and party all night!!!

All right!!! I determined to become well known adventurer of Solitaire continent!!!!

Just you wait my bright future,I Ruka will walk in my bright fabulous future path that I crave for myself.

And don't dare get in my obstacle,cause Imma gonna end your career if you did.

The summary is bad but.....hope you enjoy this little sneak peek and new cover =3=

I am so exciting to write Happy ending again! I can't concentrate on writing or thinking of Villainess is gone because most of the time,I kept thinking about happy ending more. And here some conversation of my characters and me!!

Stella Sapphire: Why....? you don't love me anymore o(╥﹏╥)o

Author: Uh.........

Stella Sapphire: I am your first character.... T-T I'm not jealous but do you still love me..?

Mysterious Chinese girl who has not been reveal: I am the original first character..... Author just forget about me because she has been reading too much Isekai ._.

Stella: I feel you!!!

Haruka: Am I the fault one...?

Stella: No...Author probably stop loving me. Notice me Kinmiko Senpai!!

Baka author: No!!! My precious waifu! I love you all more than your male lead!! Trust me \(;´□`)/

Ethan: Look like someone is going to die today..... How dare that idiot author call my empress her waifu!!? -_-

Kanata: Ho......Author must really wanted to died badly ^^ ~~

Mysterious OP Chinese dude: My sword is here,say Author would you mind calling my wife your Waifu again please..?

Ethan: Be glad that my Stella hate me being violent or else you are going to die

Author: Bitches!! I am the author!! I am the one who create you!! I am your mother!!!

Ethan,Kanata,Mysterious Chinese dude: You are not our mother -_-

Author: W-well,I can change male lead!!

The three dude: So? You probably died before even touch our wives.

Author: Curse you!! I still have more original waifu,my OCs in anime,My revamped girls in both anime and manhwa!!

Author waifu's hubbies: How dare you.....? (҂⌣̀_⌣́)

Anime hubbies's OCs: You dare touch what is our (҂⌣̀_⌣́)?

Author: Sniff....I'm just a poor author who can't even afford to buy my favourite waifu skin (┳Д┳) please don't kill me...I still haven't bought Miya skin yet.....

Everyone: That skin has released one year ago!!! And most people bought it!!

Author: Well not everyone ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Now Thank you to all my FANS!! I hope you enjoy these new soon to be characters that probably won't appear because no one gonna read. My genre is too boring that is why no one gonna read it ._. No I don't seek attention,Just saying lmao!!