CHAOS

Mwhahahahaha!!!!!! I have won the president candidate!!!.

I dance around like an idiot but only mentally.

Miyuki smirk gone even wider and look at Royal direction with her face saying
'Bitch I have won'

Headmaster then walk to me and give me a golden neck collar and give Miyuki golden pin for to wear on her left chest.

"Well new presidents,I hope you can lead our students very well"
"You can count on us sir!"

Miyuki and I said making female students clap whole boys groan.

Mwhehehehe,I shall make this school into a new place and new environment.

Going down the stage,I suddenly sense a strange aura which is not good.

It has black magic in it! Black magic only exist in Gem continent! And only Royal or noble have that magic.

Miyuki stop smiling and scan around. Len Diamond stood up with Kanata and they told students to leave.

"Everyone,in here is not safe!! Go far away and make sure you all get in your dorm room,I advise you all to stick together!!"

I told the students with Kanata and all of them nodded in agreement and run outside,only one male students ,the princes including Miyuki brothers ,my team, headmaster and some teachers.

"Hey,isn't that the dude who in front of me?!"

Miyuki point at him then I realize.

He got possessed by black magic!!

"I will get my revenge!!!"

The man said and black aura surrounded him and his eyes turn red.

The man run and jump on me,but I slap him hard in the face. Well...if this happen to you,please don't try it ,it dangerous.

"H-how d-d-dare y-you slap me?!!"

He ask me with a groan. Of course,I really want to slap someone who only thinking about revenge,especially like Sasuke who kill my Itachi!!!!! RIP itachi but now your lil bro has a wife and daughter.

I took out my gun from my uniform sleeve and bang!!! shoot him in the middle of his forehead.

Headmaster then ask me.

"Aren't you killing him too early?"

"Nah,he just a sleep,we will interrogated him when he wake up,for now let tied him and wait for him to wake up"

I told all of them and Nano sensei take out a rope out of nowhere and tie him.

We put him in a dark room where it is Headmaster private room.

Now all of we have to do is wait.

I went back to my room and Kanata follow me.

"Did you scared when he jump on you?"

"Kinda,since I always dislike people jumping on me"

Kanata smile and rub my head. Why does this dude like to pat me?!! No,not only him but everyone else too ಠ_ಠ

A/N

if anyone read this. I want to say sorry. I won't be able to update for a while since I need to go through and edit everything.

I notice That some of you guys say that I didn't put any space so I will go through and edit it. So it will take time and I apologize,there won't be chapter in a while.