I am an antagonist T^T

When i woke up from my slumber it was already evening and the room was so silent that you could hear a cockroach flying in the air.

Haruka Nishiraki is my new idenity and my name is no different from my last life or the childish yet cheesy novel i read before i came to this world.

Let see about this cheesy novel
As i said before ,the protagonist name is Kumiro later became Kumiro Nishiraki.

she was an Earl unrelated blood niece however Kumiro doesn't know even know that the earl isn't her related family.

Kumiro grew up with sweet gentle and kind personality how cliche!

When she reach age 12 she met Duke Nishiraki
AKA antagonist's father Duke Nishiraki is a cold blood person and ruthless at the same time but after met Kumiro,both he and her felt a strong emotion wave rushing to their heart.

After the encounter between them Duke Nishiraki order his men to investigate about her and he finally found out that she is currently stay with Earl Orikishi.

Duke Nishiraki ask him to let him adopt her it strange for a cold blood man like him to ask another person family to adopt and the earl agree at first Kumiro doesn't feel comfortable with her new enormous mansion but Duke Nishiraki aka Akashi Nishiraki always make sure to make her felt comfortable and smile pat her head everyday so pedophile and suck......

later on Kumiro met her sister aka the antagonist,Haruka never like Kumiro because she think that Kumiro is the person who stole everything from her.

Haruka never interfere with Kumiro nor bullying her cause she thinks that just a waste of time however when both of them grew up they was invited to royal ball and the crown prince saw Haruka but uninterested but for Kumiro he fell in love in instance ,(dafuq)?

Crown prince ask an engagement between him and Kumiro but Akashi doesn't really agree to this after so long of pleasing Akashi he finally got Kumiro and they married after a long  fight of obstacles that came to ruin them what about the antagonist?

Haruka Nishiraki is a blood related daughter of Akashi her mother Hana Nishiraki Mishiko daughter of baron,both of them have a loveless life marriage due to force marriage and Hana left her little daughter behind who was Haruka,after her mother left the world Akashi never bothered her and neglected her doesn't care what will happen to her,as Haruka grew up she wasn't mistreated she grew up with rich life and golden spoon in her mouth but Haruka isn't a spoiled child.

she is just a normal girl but kinda arrogant however to me i think it normal cause arrogance aura is what noble should have around them.

Haruka met her Akashi when she was 5 in the hallway,like we expected Akashi doesn't care and walk away but to Haruka,meeting her father for the time is quite fateful so Haruka grow up with talent and beauty however her confidence broke into pieces when her father took Kumiro into her home she decided to gave up on her father later.

when Haruka got invited me royal ball she met another fateful which was the hero of the novel crown prince Kai Heart she fell in love with him just like other typical novel hero doesn't love antagonist or villainess,after Haruka found out that Kumiro engaged to Kanata she lost her patience and plot to kill Kumiro every time but couldn't succeed in the end she got killed by Kumiro because she trying to kill Kumiro unborn baby this make her angry so she pick up a knife and stabbed Haruka heart.

So in the end Haruka fate to died i know and..............what? You ask cause i become Haruka Nishiraki the antagonist or villainess of Heart kingdom empress!!!!

"Wahhhhh!!!!!!"

My wailing is really loud that it could heard in the whole mansion Sarah who was my nanny rush in with two maids who is Marie the maid A and Sayaka the maid B this morning.

Sarah pick me up and my pat my back

"What make my young miss cry this much? Tell me"
how am I supposed to tell you when i am just a baby who just born yesterday?!

"Hey it not 'my' it 'our' young miss don't be so selfish Sarah san~"

Marie pout playfully and Sarah just slap her shoulder Sayaka standing behind Marie giggle softly

"Haruka sama is a  bright child she only cried two time when she was born"

Sayaka said while rubbing my chubby cheek.

Three of them try their best to stop me from crying and they finally completed the mission after 10 minutes.

That it!!!! I will steal some valuable things and escape when i reach my 10 year old age.