Miyuki Shiroka

just like a dream when I open my eyes again,my hands feel so soft,moreover it feel so small!! I was at a giant mansion!!.

By the time I start I living here I knew that this is the novel world! my father is the head commander of knight in Diamond empire , I have two brothers .

One of them,will become the head commander which is my eldest brothers Kei Shiroka,my second brother is one of the future major general of Diamond Empire .

Both of my brothers ented when it come to study ,magic and martial art since I was the only girl of Shiroka family , my brothers dote on me alot.

But my father aren't that soft on me,even if he dote and spoiled me. Born in Shiroka family you need you perfect in everything so I did.

From age of four I already excel in study thank to my brain from 21st century,age of 8 I already genius in sword and ice magic,I was good at holding sword because I join Kendo club since middle school.

And so just like my brothers I also known as a genuis too. So when I was 7 I met Len Diamond , the crown prince of Diamond Empire.

I was grateful that he isn't my fiance,Len is a very violent and aggressive when it come to fighting but he is very cool head when it comes to thinking,my father always distance me from him,first because my father afraid that he is too aggressive when sparring and second he afraid that I might fall for him 😑 baka .......

So I wasn't really close to Len except he is too violent for me to handle....

He would scold me harshly if I make a mistake in my practice or grip my wrist my hard when I yell at him back,naturally I am a tomboy so I fight him back until my annoying female tutor saw our fight and whip me because I hurt the future emperor,she would force me to wear dress everyday and act like a REAL gentle lady.

One thing,she isn't my mom why does she act like one unless she want to become my dad wife. I didn't give a shit so I just sometimes act like my own and if I feel good I would just act like a lady.

Sorry for late update but enjoy my love ~