Omake!!

Yayy!! Another omake to makeup my late updates sorry guys I am really stress out today!! Anyway,this is a side story when Akashi walk out of his study I decided not to make this a chapter since I know it will be short??? Idk too but enjoy ~~

From the moments Akashi left,he already knew where he was going to go,his daughter bedroom of course.

Akashi open the door expecting Haruka to sleep but she is standing outside stargazing alone.

This brat of his!! Haruka seem to alert but when she turn around it was just her dad.

"Papa..you ate yet?"

She ask her father but he didn't say anything beside lifting her up.

"I will later,you should sleep it is getting late "

"Papa....Am I going to engage with Kanata sama for real?"

(she can't call his name freely since it is rude because she wasn't really close to him so she has to use formality in front of her father and other people)

Akashi who feel his heart being tighten ,hug Ruka even more.

"I'm afraid yes....I'm sorry for this but.....*sigh* sometime we have to sacrifice.."

"I see.....demo....will it possible to break it if thing went smoothly?" (A/N: I don't think a certain prince would like it)

Haruka ask her father with her innocent ruby eyes it full of warm and innocent inside it

"Yes you can..."

"Then will you hold me until I fall asleep? I want to sleep in Papa arms for a while"

"If that what you want"

he went to the bed and turn the lamp off and hug Ruka in his arms,Ruka rest her head on his broad shoulder and relax as she lightly breathing showing that she is asleep .

Akashi still didn't let her sleep properly on her bed as he still hold her afraid she would gone.

Last life he made alot of mistakes this life he will correct it all for himself for his daughter happiness and for his wife happiness too.