LEN DIAMOND

Is he Len Diamond?!! One of Kumiro dude and OP crown prince of Diamond Empire (」゚ロ゚)」!!!! Oh my potato!!! Real life Len is hot!! Kya!!

I am lucky (T▽T) but Miyuki face was white than paper so I shake her

"What wrong?"

"N-nothing! I will go and order food first!!! You can greet your friend here!!"

She left really quickly and I saw Len eyes following her.

Oh no !!! This is a bad sign!! I know Len is OP but this dude can actually become a yandere!! What if he already into Kumiro and saw Miyuki scary face as one of those spoiled brat female dog(bit*h)  I gotta protect her!!

Even if I got to know her for 10 hours but I know she isn't like those girls!! Kanata saw my reaction and introduce him.

"Ahh..this guy right here is Len Diamond,prince of Diamond Empire,Len this is my unknown(indirect insult but it is true -_-) fiancee,Haruka Nishiraki"

No need to introduce him to me!! I know him and no need to tell my name to him either. But you right to call me your unknown fiancee,because the emperor still hasn't officially announced it.

"Un......."

He walk off just like this ..... Dafuq man!!!??? Go and jump off the cliff you fishy yandere !!! Kanata smile and pat my head

"Well,let see each other sometime later my seaweed princess *chu~~*"

He kiss my forehead and walk off with Len who wait for him. I- I don't know what to say anymore (>/////<) this dude actually kiss my forehead beside from my parents,Miya,Sarah,Sayaka,Marie,Sho san and Ron San!!!!

This season suppose to be slice of life,school life and fantasy!!! Not shojo and romance!!! Boo~~ whatever I will just go and eat. I walk to where my roommates are,and eat.

Miyuki was back to sense but she still pale . I was worried I know this might be a personal stuff but one feeling just urge me to ask her!!! I will ask her once we get back to room.

"Yuki!!!!" wack!!! I just let it out. She look at me with her eyes

"Eat up!!!! Or your food might get cold ^^ "

I smile widely as she nodded and giggle

"mou.....Ruka you worry too much !!"

Ruka.......and call by Miyuki....I miss my friends from my world whenever I hear someone call me by that nickname.

"Ahehehe why are you guys ignoring us?!!! I'm mad boo~~"

Kiyoko pout cutely while Kana quietly smile without anyone noticing.

The string of friendship suddenly connected them. They all feel nostalgic but happy to see their friends with different face yet the same name.