SPECIAL PART (Kiyoko)

After my Haruka's mother passed away,and after a sudden disappearances of Haruka and Miyuki,I was devastated.

My parents did everything to cheer me up even Kana chan,a good person whom I found out to be a good term with which was kinda shock since Kana chan is a silent and cold person but I pretty much befriend her anyway...

4 week passed and Haruka or Miyuki could not be find anywhere which everyone assume they died!! At that time and a very cold winter,I did not go to school and straightly went to Haruka house which is where both Miyuki and Haruka last saw.

The door did not lock and everything inside the house is pretty neat as always like how I usually visited but...it was dark and dead silent however I did not get scared or crying as always,if there a demon,I won't just defend,attack it too.

I ran to Haruka bedroom that was full of Anime figure,especially anime girl with big boob -_-.... Really Haruka? That's why you don't me and Kana chan to be inside your room.

Anime posters all around the wall and the anime poster are all famous anime like one piece,Fairy tail,Naruto,Dragon ball,Bleach,Fate series,Amnesia...seriously why Amnesia? And Haruka's Amnesia poster doesn't even have Heroine...Haruka...you are evil.

Anime blu-ray,Manga,A messy table full of scattered paper and manga drawing stuff,I picked up one of the paper and gasped.

My eyes!!!!!! EYES!!!! FOR 17 YEAR SINCE I HAVE BORN,THIS IS THE FIRST TIME!!!!

I shockingly stare at perfect drawing of two men hugging each other and have some flower sceneries all over them.

I drop the paper disgustingly and went to the bathroom to see if there clue but what greet me was a novel book and an empty bathroom.

I pick the book up and saw the title,and realized that it was the book I borrowed Miyuki last month. The plot is just so...fairy tale and childish which make me cringe....SO HARD.

I tossed the book away and found a small paper near the cleaning toilet.

I read what it written on the paper and recognise this handwriting,it was Miyuki.

"Whoever read this,pls don't sit or stand near the toilet,I made sure to tossed it far away from the toilet so that it won't be near here and oh...if you wonder where am I,I also don't know too because I am currently suck into the toilet!!!!!! SO STAY AWAY FROM THAT EVIL CULTURE FULL OF POSSESSING AND DEMON TOILET!!!!"

This is a bit ridiculous but...I am sitting on that toilet....and the paper flew here because of the window I open earlier...

A light just out from my butt...no it from the toilet!!! I run away from the toilet but I was floating...and the toilet size is increasing!!!

I fly in the mid air to get away but the moment I know is that...I was suck into that toilet!!!!

Wah!!!!!! No!!!

"Ahhh!!!!!!!" I scream loudly just in case to make everyone hear but the bathroom is disappear and it was only the toilet there!!!!

I tossed that paper to somewhere randomly make sure avoid the toilet and I did it but...goodbye world ._.

Oh....happy birthday to me and author chan....we literally born on the same day...and thank for making me suck inside the toilet!!!!!! I hate you!!!

(21st,October,2019.......happy birthday to Author.....)

And...the next thing I know was that I was waking up inside a royal room with a handsome boy sleeping next to me.

I have reincarnated inside an Isekai world with a handsome shota sleeping beside me =_=