Best friend stick together so matter how stupid their friend is

I sat boringly in the class,we finally have class after 2 hour.
Right now,it is 11:00 am and Nano sensei is teaching us history subject.
History has been one of my favourite one so far to be honest. I love studying about old things,world war and ancient literature.
However,right now I feel very unmotivated. Since most things that we currently study are already known by me. When I use my hand to lift my chin while the other one tap the table silently. Someone throw the paper at my head. I turn to see who is it and it was Miyuki who made a peace sign hand. I shook my  head before read what she wrote.
'Dear Ruka,I know that you are boring so why don't you sleep? P.S,your face look like you haven't eat anything for millions year XD'
Miyuki even draw XD which make me shock a bit.
I tear some paper from my book and wrote back to her.
'Dude,if you sleepy then why don't you sleep by yourself,don't get me into trouble -_- and I am just bored not hungry so go get a life '
I toss the paper to her table but before that I take a peek sensei who is busying writing something on the board.
Miyuki laugh silently and wrote something and toss for me.
I read it and nearly slam my head at the table
'Dude,look at that guy sitting near the door!! He doesn't realize that his underwear is seen by the whole class'
Both of us keep tossing the paper,until Nano sensei clear her throat and look at me and Miyuki with a shinigami smile.
"Haruka Nishiraki,Miyuki Shiroka. Both of you go and stand outside until lunch time please ~"
Third POV
All of the students think that both Miyuki and Haruka would beg miss Nano to not stand outside.
However,when Haruka and Miyuki smile brightly and nodded their head. They all mentally slam their head at the wall.
In this class,the only girls are Miyuki and Haruka while the rest are senior and boys.
Girls mostly study at manner,dancing,art,chess class.
While boys study general subject. However,Haruka and her team all enroll at general subject which is not popular among girls but they want to study it so who can stop them.
Haruka and Miyuki wrap their arms around each other shoulders before farewell the whole class.
"Thank you miss Nano!! You are the most coolest teacher I ever known. You knew that we don't want to study so you let us go outside! we will never forget your generosity!! ^^"
And so of them leave the class and didn't stand.
They went to canteen and order food to eat.
The whole class still suffer from shock. Nano keep cursing herself for falling into Ruka and Yuki trap. well,that is what both of them call it.
Kanata shook his head in amusement while Len just stay silent and glaring at the dude who sit in front of Miyuki making him feel someone want to kill that dude.
Well,both Haruka and Miyuki was having a great time gossiping and eating.
Though Haruka also got kick out of the class,she was happy.
Miyuki led her to kick out of class with her. But Haruka also need to thank Miyuki for letting her escape boring class.
No matter how stupid either of them are.
Miyuki and Haruka would do it too if one of them are doing something stupid but fun,because that what best friend are.
Small chapter
Miyuki: Dude,I don't want to study today I will wrote the letter and sent to miss Nano that I am sick so you have to study by yourself
Haruka: My friend,I will also don't go too don't worry
Miyuki: Good job Haruka