The bonding moments between Ruka and her father

It has been 3 days since we moved our house,father doesn't seem to have any time,in the morning he would leave for court meeting,he would come back in late afternoon and at night he still works on his paperwork from palace.

*sigh* A life as an antagonist and duke daughter doesn't really that lucky (Kinmiko: Lie!!! You got all the riches stuff and ikemen hubby!!)

We only spend time together  mostly on breakfast and dinner,wish I could back when I was a little kid.

It is Sunday and I'm lying on my bed with a fan to cool myself,for the potato sake it is freaking summer,the weather is the worst !!

I wish I had an ice magic to cool myself and turn summer to winter instead! I like winter honestly I can build many snowman and drink hot chocolate all I want and moreover I got to spend time with dad of course.

Back to the shitty present It currently is 11 am and I haven't had my lunch yet.

Since it too boring I just decided to go down instead of lying around and do nothing,dad still haven't come back even though it is sunday dad still need to go to court,when I lazily go down,dad was also come back! Seeing him made all the moody and hotness disappear immediately,I run to him in full speed and jump on him.

"Papa!!!! You are back!! I miss you!!"

I laugh lightly and dad lift me to carry me in his embrace.

"Really miss that much?''

"Un!!><"

"Are you hungry?"

"Ehh....kinda?"

"That good cause I'm about to bring you out!"

After dad said it I was nearly flying I'm excited!! Why not? I have never saw the famous capital like Victorian era !!

"Can we eat cake and more sweet today!?"

"Yes''

"Can we shopping?"

"Of course "

"Will you spend your every precious Sunday holiday and spoiling me rotten today?"

"If that what you want"

my eyes spark like a star after this I started to hug him and laugh more.

"Yay!!!!! Let not wait anymore!! I want to go!!"

Dad said nothing but smiling and lightly chuckle at my childish behaviours.

In my last life I have no dad at all but this novel life I will cherish all of memories with you and me dad...

I love you!!.

But in that bonding moments,Miya and Sarah interrupt it.

"Shouldn't you change your dress miss? Also Akashi sama was just coming from the palace it better for him to rest"

Sarah said with a worried face while Miya nods in silent but that not the point since when did these two get close? I am confused!!

"It's okay I will take Haruka to eat out today,we probably won't be back until dinner so please by 5:30 pm prepare the dinner"

Dad speak politely as if he was speaking to someone with equal position but that what I like about dad the most!

He doesn't like any other nobles he treat his servant equally and give their salary kinda high.

Dad I love you the most!!♡♡♡