Miyuki and Len

After a wonderful dinner,we all went back to our room.

Both Kana and Kiyoko shower together since our bathroom has a very big bathtub or you could actually say pool in short it also has a very big space.

I walk to Miyuki who sit outside the balcony alone,she seem daze a bit so I approch her with a blanket.

"Hey! It not good to stay out without something,you will catch a cold!!"

I wrap the blanket around her as she blush.

"T-Thank "

"You're welcome!!"

"W-we-well ,it's -not like I appreciate y-_your kindness anyway !!!"

She blush intensely before back to normal. Is this a tsundere ring dong ding? -3-

"Haha,you sure are cute !!! By the way ,did Len sama bully you?"

I straightforwardly ask her ,she looks shock a little.

"N-no....I just don't have a good relationship with him....."

She wrap the blanket around tightly and continues without me asking her

"You probably wondering why I don't have a good relationship with him,don't you?"

I nodded and she continued

"Well,it is a a little complicated to explain but I will tell you. My father is the knight commander of Diamond Empire so Len sama is the crown prince ,he naturally need to perfect in everything and so the emperor his father send him to learn martial art and magic from my father. As the knight commander's only daughter it doesn't mean that I am a pamper and spoiled young lady. My father doesn't care sort of thing,even though I learned embroidery,dancing,cooking,music,chess and stuff but I also need to have time for sword and martial art lesson. So that is how I met Len sama,he is also very talented but for some reason he doesn't like me at all"

she frown ,so I decided to pat her head

"Is it boring?" She ask

"Nahh~~ continue I would love to listen to your story anyway " Miyuki nodded her head and goes on

"Back to the point,however for some reason,he actually get angry if my brothers kiss me or hug me,he would use force on me every time we sparred !"

"If he angry at you when you talk with your brothers maybe that because he like you and doesn't want you to get close to any males ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°"

I make a lenny face but Miyuki shook her head

"No,he dislike me "

"A-at least ,it is better than hate right
( ´ ▽ ' )ノ"

"He has a special feeling for someone since he was 10.........he met the main prot- Sorry I mean Kumiro Orikishi sama ,he love her but......"

That is why you shouldn't spread your charm to peopld,like dangerous people similar to Len but.........I JUST HEARD A LITTLE BIT OF MAIN PROTAGONIST COMING OUT FROM MIYUKI MOUTH!!!!!!  I want to ask her but maybe later

"Kumiro Orikishi? Ahh ,she is also studying here!!"

"Yes ......But Len sama's father engaged me with him before he could even tell Kumiro,so since the engagement day he would use more forced on me sometime I would sprain my ankle,got bruise because of him yet as much as my brothers want him to stop he would replied with 'I need a strong empress to stand next to me when I inherit the throne' or something like that......"

Man......This Len sama is one hell of a yandere and psychopath ...... Definitely won't bothering female lead chan in the future or he will freeze me using his Diamond magic. This dude is also unforgivable ,he has to stay away from Miyuki !!!!

"Say.......let don't give a crap about him, you just have to enjoy life my man!!"

I wrap my arm around her and she laugh but frown at the same time

"As much as I wanted to enjoyed life but I still have to marry him -_- "

"Oh yeah ,I pity you.... Let just sleep today was such a tiring day I will go first if ya don't want to Good night my friends!!" I throw myself on the bed and sleep

"Okay,I will sleep too,hey you two in the bathroom,what are you two doing? Are you guys do something naughty?!!! Cause if you guys do it then it is okay just let your voice out ,it won't bothering us!!!!"

Miyuki shout loudly while wearing a pervert face and Kiyoko shout back

"why don't you go and jump off the building Miyuki? It will be better for you I swear!"

Miyuki laugh crazily and went back to sleep while I heard Kana cute voice laugh loudly. My first thought is that Miyuki is just a shy and elegant ojo sama but give me back my thought Miyuki!!!