Prepare for Ruka birthday

Third POV

In Nishiraki mansion maids and servants run around like the world is having 3rd world war,some decorated the wall with those party papers and some clean every edges in the mansion.

Tomorrow is their little princess birthday!! In the kitchen all of the chiefs are trying to create new cake recipes .

While people in the mansion is busy,Haruka lied her body on the green grass and inhale sweet scent that mother of nature created.

Her mind drift off to what happen weeks ago,her engagement has been settled when Haruka reach 17 she will marry Kanata and become the empress,though this make Haruka wonder.

What if the 2 protagonists decided to rebutted?

Will she has a happy life? Haruka has alots of  questions inside her 17 years old mind but if you plus the year that she has reborn here she probably become an adult already,she probably graduated,study at college and work at the same time,she might not even has a boyfriend yet cause all her babes are not even real .

Haruka sigh and decided to get up and go back inside her home she didn't even knew that tomorrow is her birthday like we know...she is one hell of an idiot not a butler like Sebastian.

Haruka was back into her in a really quick by DIY her own elevator make from a wood and strong robe she held it in her balcony so that she wants to escape she will use it.

Haruka roll and roll on her king size bed later only a light snore could be heard inside this room .

On the other hand downstairs was no different from a panic room.

Maids servants aruge and gossip which gift should they give to their master Haruka. 

Akashi was no different,he can't decided what to give to his baby girl too,the infamous Duke currently making a scary face and scared the shit out of the clerks who work at the toy store.

Akashi has finally decided he will buy her the most limited edition giant teddy bear,it was more bigger and taller than Haruka but she love that kind of stuff,after he bought the giant teddy bear his eyes didn't left the music box with a ballerina with a long black hair and those onxy eyes shine brightly.

In just a second Akashi also bought he already knew that his daughter will love it for sure.

And of course we cannot forgot the crown prince who secretly have a crush on the airhead protagonist!

He was also looking for a gift but didn't know what to give to her.

Kanata turn left and right ,left and right and spotted a sparkly thing glowing if you wondering where is kanata ,he is at a magic store where they sell magic items.

Kanata walk to it and it turn out to be a crimson garnet necklace with a heart pendant ,he like it! While he observed the necklace the owner of the store said to him.

"Oh my young boy you have a good eyes!this necklace contain a magic barrier that could protect  those who in danger moreover if you give it to someone you love it will give you an eternal love blessing! "

the owner smile . Kanata grip it and told the owner to wrap it up for him. Today is really such a busy day~~