LEICESTER EMPIRE 3

Half an hour has passed and we are still the same.

I only talk to Kanata and Miyuki is already nearly fell asleep. Rin earlier nearly destroyed this room.

Thankfully,Miyuki stop her and Len just slap Ryuu's head to shut him up.

Actually,he should slap Ryuu mouth instead.

"Knock knock"

Sound of door knocking awoke us all.

"Come in please"

I said and the person who knock on the door look like a person about 17 or 18.

"Your highness,Our prince is finally here. He is waiting outside in the royal garden"

The man bow his head and lead us outside. However,I think that is quiet rude.

We literally have four princes here,and this Leicester prince not only made us wait but he fucking also didn't visit us personally (҂⌣̀_⌣́)

I know he is a royal but that is quiet a bratty personality.

This bitchy prince......how dare you..?

We are the guests and we also have prince with us....

The dude lead us to this giant massive royal garden and under this huge tree,there is a big table with chairs like they were waiting for someone to sit on them.

"Greetings to our honourable guests! I apologise for not personally lead everyone here. My brother isn't here so I came here on his behalf along with my father. And again,my name is Romeo Vancia Leicester,the second prince of Leicester empire"

He stand up and bow down with his left hand on his chest. Ahehehe.......100% pure uke kun.

But what is wrong with this royalty here? Aren't crown prince suppose to be the one we need to discuss with?

Whatever!! There is already an uke prince! I don't care anymore!

We all sit down with maids pour us tea. Len elegantly sip his tea and immediately went straight to the point.

"Prince Romeo,you know the reason why us from Solitaire continent came here right?"

Romeo sip his tea with his eyes close. He slightly smile and put down his teacup.

"Yes,I heard from my brother. The man that caused trouble for you is in the magic tower of the border of Magical and Gem continent. Since our Leicester empire of Magical continent is the border of Winchester empire of Gem continent,my brother and prince Ethan went straight to the the magic tower and confine that black magician! I guess we can only travel tomorrow,all of your highness and ladies should get some rest first"

Romeo give out his princely smile and told to his butler.

I yawn for the 99th time now for today -_-

"Dang it!! Finally get to sleep !!"

Miyuki stretch her arms and yawn along with me.

"Get alot of rest. I hope you guys sleep well"

Kanata being the angel as always..... He is nothing like those idiots prince ( ̄^ ̄)

"You too Kanata! Oh and join us for dinner too!"

Kanata nodded at me and wave his hand to follow his prince gang.

I wave back as Rin piggyback the already asleep Ami and I help holding the tired Miyuki to our temporarily room.

Guess tomorrow I will meet Kana,Kiyoko and the rest of my friends!!

Haha.........I seem to cannot update daily like before ;-; Since holiday is near,my mom keep taking me to shopping.

It was very tiring (╯︵╰,) but I managed to bought some clothes too (。・ω・。)

Well also these days,beside from writing or doing being busy,I would watch anime and I already made up my mind not to cry when watching Brothers conflict.

Well not because the plot was sad but I try not to cry when seeing heroine have so many boys that love her while I am still single and Natsume from Brothers conflict also love her.

Out of the brothers,I love Natsume and Masaomi the most ._.

Sadly,they belong to heroine ಥ⌣ಥ

Ahahaha,enough of my boring and annoying bragging,I hope you enjoy this chapter and I will try to update more!!

Have a good day and be a fabulous person!! ♥(✿ฺ´∀'✿ฺ)ノ