Explore the new room

After found out the first door is bathroom,I open the second with golden knob of course.

The second door lead to a suitable size room and inside it FREAKING FILL WITH AWESOME LOLITA DRESSES!!!! Holy potato,this is cool papa is really considerate ,all this cute dresses who wouldn't love them?

Not only they filled with dresses but shoes and blah blah blah many more things inside!!! So excited!.

I exited the room and close it back finally let take a look inside this room before explore the last door that probably lead outside cause....it obvious right?

If the 2 doors are related to my room then the last door is leading outside the room and if it isn't then how the potato do I get out and get in?

The only option was the door lead to balcony to lala the view outside and that excluded from the mysterious doors list of course,but I don't care for now let just explore this fabulous room of mine.

There is bed like I said and beside the bed there is a nightstand with a lamp on it ,there are also shelf ,table,sofa,cushion,chair etc..... .

But what caught my attention was the doll dress with victorian style dress her  curly hair is black and that eyes are made from ruby gems when I look at that doll,it was no different than looking at the mirror beside the doll is a giant dollhouse made from wood and other good material ,observing it a bit I saw a glimpse of the dollhouse crack open so I open it and it reveal the inside .

Just like a real house,there are 4 sections the up are bedroom with tiny bed and carpet,next to it is bathroom located normal tiny bathtub and tiny toilet.

Down there is a kitchen under the bathroom and next to it is living room that is tiny.

It couldn't even fit the doll size but if you talk about Barbie doll size,then this dollhouse definitely fit it.

Enough with the doll I scan thing around the room but found nothing more interesting so I throw myself on the soft comfy bed.

Ahh~~ so soft and bouncy~~ comfy comfy~~.

Nothing is more better than sleeping and lazily lay your body on bed this is what you call LIFE dude.