tea party 1

Yay!! Two chapters at once!! Enjoy cause season one is about to end soon.  See you in chapter my lovely cookies >♡</

                   ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

After my breakfast,I give a good luck kiss to my dad on his cheek,this was already a habit.

I developed this ever since I was 4 ,but now let just read some books to kill my time and think what kind of dress should I wear.

Timeskip because author chan is lazy and has no idea what to write anymore

As I read my 10th book,it was already 9:59am one more minutes is 10:00 am so I better prepare myself.

Miya,Sarah,Sayaka and Marie came to help me with my bath.

They put alot of rose and lavender in the water.

I sit there for like 15 minutes only cause I didn't want to waste time.

For my dress I choose for myself. And lala minutes has passed I was finally done! I am wearing a blue white dress.

The dress reach my knee,and there is a red ribbon in the of my dress,down the collar of my neck is also the ribbon decorated around

(A/N since I am not good at describing dress and fashion I will just show you guy the pic since I intended to do anyway)

I am also wearing a head which also have a ribbon too,I wear a transparent design gloves and socks,I was also wearing blues shoes,since my hair was short and curly it remind me of princess snow white. 

Yosh!!! Im done let head to the tea party.

I walk to the carriage waiting for me outside with Ron san standing there with his usual goofy smile.

"Are you ready Milady?"

"Um..nothing else,I already bring my gift with me so it okay "

"Hai hai,Miya san hurry up and hop on or else we will go without you!"

Miya just look at him with her poker face and about to punch his face maybe?

Miya waste no time and hop on .

Maids doesn't really sit on the same carriage with her master but due to my request (begging) she agreed.

Now that everything is ready let go and watch some real life roamnce >~<.