Unexpected engagement

Father come out of nowhere with just a bathrobe covering his nude body , but since the robe wasn't tied properly I could see dad manly and that 8 pack body of his.

I just simply look away since he is my biological father and he can only belong to my mother 🙂 so no matter how handsome my father is I cannot nosebleed !.

Father's eyes land on Kanata and just like that Kanata hand out a scroll? I don't know but why do we use scroll like China?

"Is this from the emperor?"

Father made a question face as he frown while asking Kanata.

"Yes"

"Do you know what inside?"

Father ask again and this time he make an annoyed face.

"I also don't know too but his majesty ask me to deliver this instead of normal messenger,is this a trap?"

Seem like both of them are talking about serious thing.

  I didn't find it interesting instead I look at the chocolate cake which was freshly bake innocently created a choco aroma and pull me closer to seduce me even more,I didn't hesitate as I cut one slice and sit obediently and eat it while watching my father discuss with a kid who pretended to be mature.

"I will read it have a sit"

Kanata do as what father said as he sat down on same sofa as me but sat faraway from me as if I am a disease who can kill.

Father sat on the most biggest chair as if he is the king while Kanata and I the right and left prime minister of his.

He open the scroll and read it but it enough for both of us to hear.

"Dear Heart Empire greatest duke Nishiraki ,I will soon probably retire from my position and let Kanata took over my throne and lead Heart Empire even more greatest than I am . I know this since you are his teacher and his supporter,I am relieved that you support Kanata instead,please look over him after he rightfully claim his throne. This not the real purpose of the letter,I want your hidden little princess to engage with Kanata,as the daughter of Duke Nishiraki I know she will be the most greatest empress too. This is the end of the letter. From The 20th emperor of Heart Empire Kazuya Heart"

I think that it is not the end of the letter but dad just read it quietly and frown even harder but.........holy moly wolly sally potato!!! Engagement!!???? Someone help!! .

Cold sweat drop from my forehead as I trembling and turn my head to where Kanata is.

Kanata is not losing to me,he look at me with his trembling eyes too. Father stand up immediately shock me and Kanata too,his face seem dark I guess,right now father is entering the red eyes demon duke mode!! Better not to annoy him.

He look at me and kanata at the same time.

"Kanata,let discuss this inside my study instead,Haruka,you should eat before us,I won't be able to accompany you"

Kanata stood up and following dad leaving me alone.

I also stood up and go to eat as soon as possible since I want to sleep .

For this engagement,it won't happen right?