Start of the new friendship

Haruka POV
All of the magic spell suddenly disappear. Even Mio's magic mist too.
"You girls shouldn't fight each others! This is a friendly test!"
I see...so the one who disabled the magic spell is the headmaster,Shigure San!! Shigure the headmaster sigh heavily. He then call out someone name.
"Royal,one of your people is unconscious. Take her to infirmary" In a blink of eyes,a tall man appear beside the headmaster and protest what he said earlier.
"Headmaster,I think you mistook something.."
"What is it that I mistook?"
"Mio Asaki isn't my people..."
"Then who is she to you?"
"She is my wife (^.^)" Royal smugly smile but all of us have different reaction.
*cough violently* Me
*ಠ_ಠ ?* Kana
*WTF?!!!* Miyuki
*OMG!!! ⊙︿⊙" Kiyoko
*Puke blood* Rin
*I didn't know that =^=* Chino
*Holy Banana!!* Maika
*Cough blood* Ami
Headmaster and Royal the prince of King Empire look at us weirdly but it should be us who look at them weirdly.
"Since when did Mio is your wife? I know that she isn't married yet -_- "
Maika was the one who clear the silent,Yeah right! There is no way this insane looking innocent Mio would be married.
"Ehh?? I know that we would!!" Royal protest but none of us care.
"Did we pass?!!" Miyuki shout with a angry face but to us,it just no different from a child making a cute puffy cheek.
"Oh right!! Well done,you guys find the most Crystals than the rest! Congratulations on passing the all impossible test!" Headmaster Shigure smile. But....Impossible test? It is too easy for me!!! I thought there will be more but I think that will include in school sessions instead.
"Yay.......we pass now let go back. I'm hungry" Kana let out a IDGAF Hooray. It is true,I am also hungry.
"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go and have dinner,I am going to order an extra meal!!!" I walk a head first with other follow me from behind. And Maika didn't even forget to nag Royal to take Mio to Infirmary.
"So.....are we friends now?" Kiyoko ask with her usual friendly smile.
"Yep!! Let us face more hardship in the future!!" Miyuki and I said that the same time making all of them laugh but in the distance we could faintly heard.
"Bish!!!!! How dare you leave me alone?!!!!" Mio run in a scary mode and hop on Rin.
"Wahh! It was Maika fault!!! She was one who order Royal King the dumb ass prince to take you to infirmary!!" Mio didn't care and continue to laugh evilly. She let Rin piggyback carry her to canteen and the canteen is silent just like a graveyard. Little did we know,all of us have already intertwined our fate string together since each of our last life. Test of entering the Academy ARC End!!