Unexpected visit

1 week after the party passed
It has been a while since I went to the tea party.

Nothing really change except I was nearly yell out in a high pitch that could destroy solar system,it was about Kanata.

Ron san told me that he is the current crown prince of Heart Empire which the future emperor he is also my father's apprentice and train under him ever since he was 3 and 4 year old.

But what confuse me the most is that why Kanata is the crown prince but not Kai? Wahh!! I am totally surely confused!!!

I mean like after that tea party passed There would be a breaking new about Kai is the crown prince what wrong with novel and reality?!

I should stop thinking about this and focus on my homework instead,I nearly finish it. 

after I done with my homework I can finally go and eat dinner with my dad!! And yes just I like I thought I will finish my homework after 20 minutes , cause I have this confusing math homework so I need time to do.

I organized my desk so that it would look pleasant,latet I went down and wait for dad.

Living room of the mansion
Lala~~ I am the kawaii antagonist of the history~~lala you cannot win over my loli cute face~~~ I sing in my mind just as when Sho san come to me.

"Haruka sama,we have a guest staying over tonight please get up and let greet him,I'm sure you will know him!"

Sho san smile slightly as I lazily got up and make sure to tidy myself to not look like a hot mess.

The step was echoing as I wait there like a lion statue.

"Huh?"

"Eh.......???"

T-this guy!!! Kanata Heart!! What the shit is he doing here!!??? This old man potato ugly baka second male who is unfortunate for not obtain Kumiro love and heart!! .

We both stare each other for a long time until I yell out.

"What the??!! What are you doing here?! Don't tell me that you are the guest who stay at my home over night??!!"

He stop staring dumbfound as He went back to his usaul stone face.

"Huh? I guess seaweed has a brain.. you are the most smartest seaweed I ever saw,seaweed Haruka"

he smirk a little but I was burn with rage as my imaginary devil horns pop out and my eyes was full with flame.

This guy dare call this loli antagonist a seaweed I will show him !!

"Hmp!! What is an old man doing at our house? Are you looking for a place to stay ugly old man ? I'm sorry but our house don't have anymore rooms ,or are you looking for money? I will tell Sho san to give you some,so how much do you want?"

I may sound like a racist like now but to insult this second male lead I will do anything to hurt his pride 😤😤.

Kanata seem to be angry but keep his usual cold face as he glare at me like his eyes gonna pop out from the socket while I also glare hard afraid he would disappear right now

"What are you 2 doing?"

Gomenasai!! Is my update late?? If so I am so sorry since I have to copy this long long lesson from my teacher. Anyway enjoy!!~~~~Holy fish guys!! I got 1.85k reader!! >~< yayy!! And of course I also got 98 votes too ^^!!! Let get this novel to 100 votes!! Btw should I change the cover if I got 100 votes as a celebration? But I will think over since my final exam and National exam will be here in next month. Lol!! Students try hard to pass while I still watch Tom and Jerry when I will study highschool next year but if only if I pass my final and national exam Lol!! Wish me luck guys!! Love you and good luck in everything remember to stay on positive side ^♡^b Tuturu minna san~~~~