Test of hell

The four of us gathering in a big hall where the head master told all of students. Ahh!! Seeing all these thousand students remind of ants gathering around sweetness  (●__●) right now it is already 8 and what the hell is this about ?!!! I look at Miyuki pop out a vein
"Miyuki chan,what is wrong?" I ask her with a sweatdrop as she gnash her teeth
"What the fuck is going on?!!! My legs cannot stand anymore!!" She roar and nearly roll on floor,I sweatdrop at her childish action. Before I even knew,she is a gentle and shy lady but......the image that I build in my brain now has been destroyed. Ahehehe,Miyuki looks cold but.....she seem too hot. I pat her shoulder and laugh nervously while Kana and Kiyoko smile normally.
"Hello there every students,I am glad to see all of you travel here safe and sound but! Enrolling in Solitaire Academy won't be easy as you thought so today,you will have a written test,fighting with beasts and collecting magic crystal Solitaire is the last test so make sure you pass all them to fully study here and remember who fail these tests will be sending back home and we won't accept you back no matter how powerful and rich your family are,we still won't accept it !!" The young and handsome man shout from the upstairs ,he smile brightly which nearly make me blind. I don't know anything about this school since the novel doesn't mention about Kumiro having test here. I sigh but ready to receive all of these challenge,I need to be positive,I Haruka Nishiraki will accept these. I smirk ready to accept. I turn to see Miyuki who crack her fist and let out a ice aura,Kana let out an unusual smirk,Kiyoko smile confidently and all of us ready to complete the challenge quest.
Third POV
Little did they know,another 5 girls observe them carefully.
"Do you think they reincarnated like us too?" A short girl look at the tallest girl among them
"Maybe........we will spy on them more "
"Wakata!" The other four nodded and head toward the door and ready to face the challenge like Haruka team did.