Hey! Mysterious dude!

I start trembling when he grab my arm,what does he want with me? I am just a small 4 years old girl *cough 17 cough year old to be exact cough cough*

"Who are you , how did you find me here?"

He glare the me with his sharp ruby eyes.

"Um....hello mysterious dude! How are you ? The weather outside is really nice ya know!"

I said and smile with my brightest one,this dude is scary he won't submit to my adorableness easily hmp!

Gotta be careful! He seem to let my arm go and I quickly dash away from him 5 meter away,he get up while rubbing his temple.

"Who are you?"

"Everyone told me that I shouldn't told my name to a stranger,they might kidnap you,so I won't tell you my name unless you told me first"

Now i just notice that his hair is really long , he is also an *ikemen !!! Omg this is so blessing!! I just met a real life ikemen desu~~~~~ huh?

Wait no! This is not the right time to fantasize him not only he is handsome but he also look dangerous too my head or neck might be got slice in a second !

"Hn,brat like you don't have any right to know my name"

he growl like a wild animal that got injured his face also red a little, oh I see this dude is sick!!

"Fine~since I am a nice person not meanie like you will tell my name,my name is Haruka ,Haruka Nishiraki to be exact also I am not a brat !!"

After telling my name his face looks surprise a little but when back to normal

"Hn,get out,your maids probably open the earth core just to find you"

Huh!! True Sarah probably crying and try her best to search for me along with Marie,Sayaka and grandpa Sho,what should I do? Holy potato please tell me what to do!

I want to go back to but I can't also leave a sick man here ,ugh! Whatever I will treat him first.

"Dude,does this room have a bathroom?"
"Hn,a kid like you call someone who is older than you 'dude'? You really have no etiquette at all"

my holy otaku!! This guy is so troublesome!!

"Nee mysterious onii chan,did you know that 'Hn' isn't a word that exist? From what I learn so far there isn't word Hn exist in dictionary,by the way I heard from brothers that work here call each other dude when I ask they said it will make us become more close and familiar with each other more"

I silence him with my all my knowledge in my brain and he also seem to quiet with my sharp tongue,he didn't answer instead he point the direction where the bathroom located,I use my handkerchief to soak the water came from the sink and ran back to the dude,place the folded handkerchief on his forehead I bid a goodbye to him.

"Well, hope you can take care of yourself Mysterious dude san ~~~"

I cutely wave my hand expected him to smile at LEAST just at corner of his lip or thank me but NO he still keeping his face like an emotionless stone wait ( Kinmiko:since when did stone have emotion?)

Hmp cold heart dude baka dude stupid jerk I f☆☆king hate (Kinmiko: kids these day....)

this dude ugh next time I won't help let him suffer his flu.

I angrily walk out with a pout and

"BANG!!"

I hope he punish by a creepy ghost tonight.

Third POV

After Haruka walk out , the man grab the wet  handkerchief from his forehead and grip it was the same handkerchief that a certain woman used before

"Haruka..........." her name and her black hair was too similar

He decide to put it on his forehead back.

Ikemen= good looking guy