left for journey

Time pass quickly for someone who doesn't want to go anywhere beside her home.

Ever since I received the letter to attend academy I spent more times with my family but reality is harsh you know?

The day I finally have to go is here,I wait ever since morning and dad even didn't goes to his royal meeting with the emperor like he always does .

He spent time at night with me ,comforting me that everything will be okay while mom is always sobbing and saying that why do I have to go that quickly? Or Why do I grow up so fast? She would came into my room and hug into her big oppai and tell me that 'if someone bully you,tell mommy I will go and kill him without any trace!! °^°' I really have an overprotective parents (-_-) .

I wait along with my parents and a random brother run in.

"Akashi sama,the carriage is here!"

I stand up and lift my two suitcases by myself while the other 2 was carried by my father and mother.

The carriage outside is big and elegant,the coachman jump off and help me to put away my suitcases but I also see other suitcases,probably 3 or 4 but it seem like I am not the only person who will travel but there is another.

I went back and kiss my mom and dad

"Bye,papa and mama!! Ruka will send you the letter often!!"

"Have a safe trip Haruka"

"Ruka chan!! If anyone bully you don't forgot to tell me okay!!"

Not only my parents but sis maids and bro servants are also wave their hands to me,I was nearly cry but still had to hold it and wave at them back.

"Goodbye everyone!!! Be safe and sound!!! I will letter you guys!!!!"

After this I jump on the carriage and wave my hand for the last time. It is sad to leave your home but I won't let my emotion go out quickly,because they say "emotion is your weakness" .

I will unravel all the mysterious and my adventure is about to come !!!!!