Akashi Nishiraki

This scene is going to review about Akashi's past this time(this scene refer to scene in novel)
Third POV

Ever since Haruka Nishiraki die,Kumiro live happily with her husband as the Empress of Heart Empire while Akashi spent the rest of his day as the duke of Heart Empire.

However,one thing that shock Akashi the most was after he found out Kumiro was actually the daughter of two people he hate and the other one was also the one he hate but love at the same.

It was none other than Count Yashiro and countess Yashiro originally countess Yashiro was Akashi fiancee but because countess Yashiro didn't love him she break off the engagement and run away with Count Yashiro and it turn out to be one side love,this matter leaving Akashi in a long heartbreak.

After discovering Kumiro is Countess Yashiro daughter,both Akashi and Kumiro no longer considered each other as family.

Just like bite the hand that feed you before,Kumiro plead her husband to behead Akashi since she fear Akashi might cause her family in trouble,moreover her husband Kai(I think some of you guys may think that Kanata is actually the  hero of the novel Haruka read but actually No! , i think I just spoil some detail Lol) who love his wife dearly cannot disobey his wife and actually behead everyone in Akashi mansion,this cause a deep anger in Akashi heart but he doesn't have any choice but to die.

The moment he was behead he doesn't feel any pain,he is floating in black space.

All of his memories from past float to his head.

The memories of Haruka cried in her room for Akashi,How his former wife Hana died because lost too much blood. 

Not only he felt guilty but regret was also tingle inside his heart.

He has never experience of having full family so his only wish was to go back in time just to makeup for Haruka and Hana,also he wants to enjoy the feeling of having full family. 

Suddenly in a blink of eyes,he is standing in front of Hana who has tear falls from her eyes,in everyone 's eyes,it look like the bride is happy to marry it was just like his thought before but if you look closely then you will see her sadness in her eyes .

Akashi finally understood,she was sacrificed,Akashi reach his hand and wipe that tear from her eyes,Hana shock and turn her head to her husband.

"Don't cry,It will only ruin your beauty"
(A/N: I just edited this part and before editing,the"your beauty" part was "my" after I saw this,I laughed so hard lmao,so next time don't cry,it will ruin Akashi beauty)

After wearing a ring,it was time to kiss bride,in the past he didn't kiss her but this time he will,he will move on and learn to love new person and promise himself that he won't let her died nor getting bully from her family.

The moment he kiss her it was a seal of promise. After they both getting married,Akashi keep spoiling and pamper Hana,even though Hana couldn't receive all of it,He still do it until Hana love him and couldn't take her mind off him,the couple live peacefully under the same roof and when Hana started to pregnant,he didn't let her go out nor meeting any of her family (yep,hubby being protective mode on!).

In his new life instead of supporting Kai like his last life,he decided to support Kanata the older one instead.

Before having any chance to become the emperor,Kanata died in war because no one dare to lead the troop of fighting the invaded enemies.

Kanata was their only hope,and that how he died in battlefield in both of no one lead the troop and also because of the court scheme.

Having only Akashi as Kanata support,even Kai supporter have no power againist this most powerful dude(Akashi) in the court.

Training his student who is no other than Kanata,he also has to look after Hana who is pregnat home,he was STRESS!! At midnight,Hana was about to give birth.

Akashi has to use magic to fly to Clover Empire which is famous for healing magic and famous docter there.

In 5 whole hours,Akashi anxiously wait for Hana to give birth.

Giving was success but curing Hana would be a bit difficult,the magician docter said to give both her and Hana at least some year to cure and to let Hana cured also ,Akashi has no choice but to bring baby Haruka back,leaving his beloved wife in Clover Empire.

After his returning,he told everyone that Hana cannot return but instead ,it lead everyone to misunderstanding that Hana their mistress has already passed away leaving Haruka their pitiful young miss without mother also it was when Haruka transmigrated into this world.

Sadly before Akashi could raise and watch Haruka took her first step,it was the time that the enemies invaded the Empire,it happened earlier than Akashi previous life . ever since Akashi travel back in time ,He managed all the court matter and country matter into a better country.

that's why other country fear that Heart Empire may grew even stronger just like in history they attacked Heart Empire but cannot stand a single chance,not only Heart Empire grew stronger but their military strength also grew in return the enemies retreat .

After coming from the war which was over 2 year,the paperwork from the capital on his table was just like mountain and Akashi had to stay more 2 year in capital to do paperwork and because of his careless behaviours,he got sick after his returning back to his mansion outside the city and that how he met loli Haruka.

PLOT TWIST!!!!!! LOL

No one must have expected that lol