Unexpected engagement 2

Third POV
Right now in Akashi study,2 of them were seriously seem to be stress.

Akashi pinch the bridge of his nose and look at Kanata who reading the letter scroll.

"So....what are you going to do? Not going to engage?"

"I also don't know,but some people are rebelling. They want Kai to be the emperor......"

Kanata carelessly toss the scroll aside while Akashi use his left hand to support his chin and jaw while glancing at the frustrated Kanata.

"If you don't want to marry Ruka then it fine,it not like I want to give her to you anyway......."

Kanata made a deadpan expression as he contiue to chat with Akashi.

"So the rumors is true about you being the overprotective father...-_-"

"This is a serious thing okay? So stop it and help out but it your problem and your business why should I involved myself into it?"

Akashi is really annoyed not only did he has to help his apprentice out,he also has to miss having dinner with his baby daughter.

"Hai hai!! I understand! I will solve this out by marrying your daughter ! Okay?!!"

Kanata was also annoy but marrying Haruka was the only way to secure his throne.

Kanata wasn't really want to hold the throne but seeing his little brother naive and reckless attitude,he cannot stand it!

If Kai really got the throne,people in Heart empire will also died like a salt got hit by a wave of water.

Now our Akashi got even more annoyed. His daughter who he hid for 8 year just already known in public when he took her out that Sunday,his daughter even got a nickname!!

Both of them are really frustrated right now but like Kanata, Akashi doesn't really has any more choice but to marry her to Kanata,at least to prevent her from loving and losing all her saint for Kai

(bro why worried when your daughter is just an oblivious airhead idiot and hate Kai too)

he has to prevent that !! His little princess shall not loving such a man like him who foolishly fall in love with a woman in just a blink of eyes moreover he is only 8 by the time is falling in love!! Kids these days really hard to talk with....

"Fine I will let you marry Ruka but if she adore someone else we have to respect her wish and again that man she adore can be anyone except Kai"

Akashi done it now....he sold his daughter to stone face prince like Kanata.

"Understood and also some days ago when Haruka invited to tea party , Kai seem to wanted to get closer to Haruka seem like he wanted your daughter."

Akashi made a super duper scary face as he throw his bathrobe sleeve behind when turn around just like one of those emperor in chinese drama.

"My daughter will rest in your hand now if something bad happen to her I won't tolerate this also make sure to guard her around when kai approch her. I know this Will happen in 4 year later. If you are hungry food is down I'm going somewhere abit"

Akashi said and left leaving Kanata to sigh.

"Why does Akashi sensei really strict when it come to Haruka and Kai? Well at least I got to marry someone I have always wish for.........."

(A/N: Thank god that Akashi didn't hear it,or your head will go wee!!!! Even if god doesn't really exist or not,but thank him Kanata....)