Special Parody!!!

Movie: IT
Cast:
Georgie as Haruka
Pennywise as Pennywise
(May contain spoiler!!! I make this out of boredom when I watch the movie with my sis and internet was slow so my me and my sisters troll the clown)

After Georgie(Haruka) got eaten by pennywise the clown. Georgie the kid,somehow now got reincarnated after 27 year and it was year when Pennywise the clown awoke from his hibernation. In this life,Georgie reborn as a girl and got a new name as Ruka. Just like how last life,Ruka run after her small boat and the boat float in to the sewer just like how it goes before. Ruka kneel down and look for the boat. Just then,she saw IT.
"Hey there Ruka! What a nice boat you have"
The clown pop his head out of the sewer with Ruka written on the boat.
"Ummmm........what are you doing in there?"
Ruka made a confused face. The clown grin widely.
"Ohhh,the storm blew me away,blew the whole circus away"
"Bruh,if you got blown away then today every people would also got blown away too"
"..."
The clown stay silent while Ruka secretly click her tongue. Ugh!! It so cliche and the same. Which era does he think it is? It literally 2019!! Even a 2 year old kid would ignore the boat and ran back home to play game on their phone. However,Ruka has different purpose.
"Mr. Clown,can I ask you something?"
"Why yes,of course you can!!"
The clown grin widely and creepily too.
"How did you get in this small sewer when you got blown away by the storm and Is the circus fun?"
"Of course! They had so many fun stuff and food~~"
He didn't answer the first question,Ruka thought.
"Ohhh I love food"
"hoho,They had cotton candy,peanut,snack and...."
"Uh,do they have chocolate fountain?"
"No..."
"Expresso or Cappuccino?"
"No...."
"Barbecue?"
"No!! It is a fu***** circus!!(censored due to Mr. Clown is speaking with child lmao)
"Now....here your boat,little Ruka"
He hand out the boat so that Ruka would take it. Ruka went to take the boat making the clown grin even wider nealy reach his ear. However,when Ruka nearly touch the boat and the clown Pennywise nearly successfully bit her arm,she took out a gun from nowhere and pointed at the clown head.
"Surprise motherfucker,27 year ago ,you bit my arm and ate me but now I can have my revenge and thank for entertain me and fall for my childish wicked scheme!!"
Ruka laugh evily and bang!! The gun sound was so loud that some random cat who sleep wake up shockingly and hiss very much. Mwhahaha!!! Now that Pennywise the clown died due to Ruka's ugly evily laugh and smile not because of the gun,she finally avenge herself!! Mwhahaahaha!!!!!!!
Sorry if this isn't funny lmao!!!