Father??!!! ehhh?!!!

Next day

My god~~~~ i didn't get any good sleep last night T^T because of that man,I am fine that he didn't thank(not really) but because of his suspicious appearance wahh~~My olalala! What if he the ghost or demon pretended to be a human? Sob sob I am sad!

"Ojo sama* Plea-please wake up *pant* Master call you!!"

Marie said with pant my potato is she okay? But Akashi call for me?

Did he eat some spoil potato or poison drink?

Yes!! It must be because of that weird man yesterday,he brought me bad luck! Yesterday after met him I slipped in the bathroom and accidentally let the book slap on my face while reading on the bed what more?

I got nightmare in the nightmare I was summon by Akashi and
*ching* my head fell from my neck huhuhu F life desu.

Some times passed
I took a bath and dress in a lolita baby blue dress hihi, I am obsessed with lolita dress but cannot afford it in my last life sad *play sad violin in the background* anyway in this life I got to wear any lolita dresses I wanted to,so happy>< now let take a deep breath and prepare to run for life......... just kidding even though I try to run they would still find me.

So hopeless T~T .

"Ojo sama,time to go"

Sarah came out of nowhere and grab my hand to go to dining room.

When we reach to dining room , the first thing I saw is Mysterious nii chan yesterday.

replacing my smile with a frown I glare to that Hn brother ( wow so many nicknames for one person) but back with my smile to hid my anger actually if I am in my real form I definitely punch him in his stomach I won't punch his face cause he is handsome so no for his face but now I am just a 4 years old kid and he was much bigger than I am even but compare it my last life height.

I probably tall as his neck since I was over 170 to 173 cm .

Enough with the crappy thing ,Sarah make sit on a chair with tons of cushion on it probably it let me sit higher though.

Mysterious nii chan didn't say anything except staring at me.

"Ahh!! Nii chan good morning! You seem better than yesterday how are you??!!"

I waving my hand to him with my usual silly smile.

"Hn"

he reply with his oh so Hn which not exist in dictionary except using by Uchiha*and Hibari Kyoya* are you one of uchiha ?

But I don't see Akashi anywhere he call me for breakfast yet he still hasn't come down ,this son of a poop!!

"Nenene, Nii chan are you a guest here? How long are you going to stay are my daddy's friend??"

With this innocent answer everyone look trembling,what wrong with them lah*? Are they okay lah?

"Who said that I am a guest?"

"??"
What? If you aren't a guest here then....?

"I am the master of this house Akashi Nishiraki with mean I am your father brat"
dun dun dun dun !!!!!!

Eh? Father???, my smile stay frozen on my face and what??????!!!!! Ehh???!!!! Father!? Father?!!!

You gotta be kidding me!!?? God!!

Ojo sama= young miss/ young mistress
Sad violin= a very famous meme song that they use to troll when they fail Some thing
Lolita dress= a cute victorian style dress? That what I know
Nii chan = big brother in japanese
Uchiha= a ninja clan in anime call Naruto(example= Itachi uchiha and Sasuke Uchiha)
Hibari Kyoya= one of main character in katekyo hitman reborn
Lah= Singapore accent ? I don't know but my teacher told me that Lah is something that people in Singapore said