Solitaire Academy

After about 10 hours,we have arrive at the Academy. I take a look and was totally fascinated by this whole island view! The island is small but crowded. There is a small town down there,people are walking and chatting,it is really lively here!

"We are here already?"

Miyuki who was just woke up from her nap rub her eyes cutely.

Damn it!!! I can't shake my otaku feeling when seeing her!!

"En! It is such a lively and crowded island right?"

Miyuki nod slightly and both of us keep chatting until we arrive at a huge golden gate which almost blinded me.

The cocahman enter the path ,and from what Miyuki and I see was a enormous and beautiful building. I see!! This must be Solitaire Academy.

The cocahman stop the carriage and speak with us.

"Young misses,we arrived,please take your stuff with you and ask where your room is.

"Thank you for telling us!"

Both of us carry our suitcases with the help of some teachers who stand in front of the building.

I went to the front desk with two lady sitting there,I also ask where am I going to stay too

"Ano.....so I have to go to that building which is at right and on the second floor?"

"Hai! Your room will be 202,lunch time will be 12:00 straight you will sharing your room with 3 more people inside and our stuff will sending your uniform this evening around 6 pm"

"Ahhh!! Thank you so much and school will starting from when?''

"We will start after tomorrow so please be prepare"

"Thank you again then~"

"No problem we always here to answer your question!"

The lady smile as I carry my suitcases with the help of some gaurds since the teacher is lala somewhere.

The gaurds put my suitcases down and bow politely as he went back to do his work.

Speaking of which ,where is Miyuki?

I saw her speak to two men outside the building but I was busy talking with the lady that I forgot about her. I open the door revealing 3 girls.

One of them a chocolate brown hair and brown eyes,she seem friendly that what my thought is.

The other has a long purple hair and deadpan face.........why does she seem familar to me? And the last one is no other than Miyuki.

She seem surprise and happy. However, the thing is...did she teleport?!!! I was only resting the way to dorm room but how the hell did she get here before me?!!! Nevermind after all.

"Haruka chan!! You also staying here?"

Miyuki ask and I nod in response

"Un! It will be great to stay with you! Anyway apologize if I am rude,my name is Haruka Nishiraki!! Nice to meet you!!"