The genius prince and his kuudere knight

Do you think I'm stupid?
Do you think I am bat shit crazy having you on my mind?
Do you think I'm helpless?
My algebra gon' equal you every time
Do you think I'm calling?
Do you think I'm calling your name every night?
Girl I have fallen for
You~~
What song it is :D? And sorry for the late update!! I kinda busy at home so......

Do you think I'm stupid?Do you think I am bat shit crazy having you on my mind?Do you think I'm helpless?My algebra gon' equal you every timeDo you think I'm calling?Do you think I'm calling your name every night?Girl I have fallen forYou~~ What s...

In the second floor of Solitaire academy,the third library. Kana sitting on the chair and just reading some book. Today was supposed to be her really school day,but her teacher got summoned so do everyone teachers. She completely have nothing to do,so only library can help her study and boredom. Kana took some note and went to grab algebra book in the  mathematics section.
Just as when she nearly got the book from the tall shelf,someone hand grab it. She turn around for asking the book back,but what she saw was unexpected.
The prince of her empire was holding her book.
Spade emperor most beloved son of all time,Takeshi Spade!.
Kana was planning to go back,but Takeshi stop her.
"Hmmm,algebra? You really are a nerd"
His mocking tone make her flame up but in the honor of the youngest female knight and the daughter of general Hishiko,she,Kana Hishiko won't pick a fight with the crown prince.
The person why she was sent out to study here,the person that she suppose to protect now and in the future when he become the emperor.
But what irritated her the most was his flirty and kuudere coldly personality. Kana never admire him or anything!! She just doing her mission.
To protect the person she wanted to surpass and punch the most.
She unconsciously pout making Takeshi who watch her froze.
"Well,if you excuse me,this nerdy person need to do something else"
She turn to walk away but Takeshi grip her wrist tightly.
"What? Want to avoid me so badly?"
"Hmp..........."
She mentally complain about him. Kana was kinda upset too.
The person she used to look up and crush on like another girl. Kana know. This world is not where she belong.
It is strange world full of magical and real fairy tale,the world of the novel. It is true Kumiro is the main protagonist,but there are many more male also love Kumiro,such as this cold prince with no real expressions is also one of the harem.
He always use the fake expressions.
He is a strong and genius person that she ever met. Of course other than Miyuki,she also look him up as both rival and crush.
However,she know that it an impossible love. How could he love a barbarian and nerdy person like her? Kana unconsciously tear up.
She wish to be with him but stay near him is too dangerous for her heart. It cry and scream every time.
"Oi,why are you crying?"
On the other hand,Takeshi was begin to worry. After their mocking battle when she was 5 and he was 7.
He started to take interest in her,her soft lavender scent make him calm.
Her no expressions face but soften eyes make him feel comfortable.
She was a kind person and a person who he like. However,when she defeated him in sword battle in royal sword competition,he and she begin to distance each other.
He promised himself that he will grow stronger than her so that he will protect her instead she protect him.
He will lose his pride as a prince and man too if a girl protect him like this. But....when next year came,Kana has turn into a completely different person. She didn't often smile like before and she didn't even use sword and enter the competition.
She avoid him like he was the disgusting disease. Takeshi knew,it was because she defeated him in the competition and she feel guilty.
However,he already don't even care about it anymore. In many year,both of them didn't talk to each other.
One,it because two of them held their own pride and two,they don't understand the feeling that grew heavily in their chest.
Kana knew this feeling but she didn't accept it until now.
Takeshi who grip Kana wrist pull her closer to him.
"You aren't allowed to leave me..."
"I am in a hur___!!!"
"You dare oppose my order now? Aren't you supposed to me my loyal knight who listen to their master order?"
His dark tone make her feel guilty and scared.
She doesn't usually scared but now she feel it.
Takeshi pull her into a tight embrace. His eye shine darkly. No one deserves this girl. Only a genius could deserve a strong girl like her,his Kana can only deserve a genius like him.
Bruh....I just turned this dude into a narcissistic yandere again.....I was planning to make him narcissistic,friendly ,playboy but it plot twist !!! XD Hehehe to match the song and Kana personality. She need a man who is genius while she is the knight ready to conquer everything with his genius brain. The genius emperor and the military strength empress,pretty cool huh ? Takeshi personality will change depend on the situation so that won't make him a complete yandere but he still a narcissistic and flirty bitch >^> well enjoy this one first cuz I have to work on the next one too!!! Tuturu~ enjoy the new look of Takeshi,I have finally find new picture to revamped him  XD

He look like Ootengu from Onmyoji arena lol (The kuudere version)

(The playboy version)

Here is your hot headmaster that Ruka admired,welp :p if my school headmaster was this handsome,I would also fan girl on him too lmao,sadly this handsome going to have a cool wife too I can't make this handsome character single ,it is too heartbroken and his wife is still unknown and it up to you to imagine what is she?