Tea party 2

As long as I could remember Haruka didn't got invitation from Takami household but why this life they invite me?

It really is different! What if it a trap? What if it just a party to humiliate me?

In novel they only mention her last name Takami because protagonist Kumiro was also invited and that when second male lead and male lead saw her for the first time.

I grip my skirt but Miya soft hand land on me.

"Haruka sama,no matter what happen both Baka Ron and I will protect you!"

Miya said with a confident tone I was a bit calm and smile in return.

"Un! Don't worry Ruka will be fine!!^^"

"Hai......"

In that moment,Ron san was also join the conversation.

"Haahh? Miya chan is comforting ? Tomorrow the sun probably rising from the west!!"

Ron san said with a disbelief face like one of those in anime ,I didn't said anything more except smiling.

"Chan? Don't use chan on my name you dumbbutt!!"

Miya make a disgusting face and continue.

" if you want to use 'chan' why not on Marie? I bet she would love to hear it coming out from you!"

Miya smirk slightly while Ron san face turn red like a cooked lobster Lol!

"S-shut up!! Why does have to involve with Marie cha---wack!!"

Ron san quickly use his left hand to close his mouth but his eyes still glaring Miya.

On the way to Takami household,I keep laughing like an idiot at those 2 and later on we already arrive at Takami mansion.

In front of the gate several maids and one old butler already waiting for us.

Ron san hop off from the horse and open the carriage door for me.

He hold his hand out and I lightly hold it with my other hand grip my skirt. 

The butler and maids bow down at us in greeting manner.

"Greeting to Miss Nishiraki! Welcome to Takami household,Yoko sama is waiting for you inside"

Ron san took the carriage away so only Miya and I went in.

Inside there is a young girl probably my age waiting inside she anxiously walk back and forth once she saw me her face was red like a cooked lobster just like Ron san earlier.

"Konichiwa eto__ Haruka sama?"

"Ah...hai! My name is Haruka Nishiraki! And there no need formality for me,and your name is ?"

I bow with two of hands grab the skirt just those princess in European countries.

"Ah--gomenasai!! My name is Yoko Takami!! Just call me Yoko chan !!"

"Then..call me Ruka chan! Please just call my name!!"

"If so......c_can I call Haru chan? I like this way more....but it is okay I will call you Ruka!!!!"

"Um...it okay just call me whatever you want Yoko chan ^^"

Yoko chan smile brightly which nearly make me nosebleed and blinded

(A/N: guys let call FBI someone around here is a total hentai and lolicon!! We have too!! To protect our lolis!! Quick someone call FBI !!!!)

Ahehehe,truly a blessing to see a real life loli wahh~~I want to pinch her chubby cheeks (~>♡<)~

Third POV

While Haruka was busying daydreaming about loli,Yoko was always glance at her a bit but quickly look at other direction back,her face was red probably more than a cooked lobster.

During their little walk to the backyard where the party is held.

Yoko was keeping mutter silently even Haruka couldn't hear it.

"She let me call 'Haru chan',is this mean that I am the special one? Kyaa!! Look at her kawaii smile and face,her appearance is just like those princess from fairytale!!

Kyaaa!! She is looking at my way!!!
>//////<" and that what Yoko keep muttering without our baka oblivious airhead Haruka noticed .

Haruka and author conversation
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Haruka: hey!!!! Calling me a baka oblivious airhead is too much!!"

Kinmiko: that because you really are!! Dumbass potato!!

Haruka : Y___You four eyes author!!! I hope that your crush has a girlfriend soon blehh!!!"

Kinmiko:*glare* hoooo~~ oh really? How about I turn male lead into a yandere and kill you because he is obsessed with you or just kill you off in season 3?

Haruka: wait!! You said that your book would never have a tragic ending!! Beside I am the Protagonist I will never died and event will twist into a happy one!!

Kinmiko: heh!! You may be a the Protagonist but I am the all mighty author!! You B,beside if the event twist you still die cause the happy event will be the male lead will marry someone to replace you !!! Mwhahaha

Haruka:curse you!! You evil author

Kinmiko:if you want your happy ending then learn how to shut up,kufufufu~~

Haruka: now what? You change your oh so Mwhahaha laugh to a pineapple from Katekyo hitman reborn laugh!??

Kinmiko:yep,that pineapple laugh is more suitable for me

Haruka: oh crap,I see someone with pineapple hair come this direction

Kinmiko: holy potato!! It pine---wait it Mukuro!!! Run bitch run, he also got his spear

Haruka: Fork!!! Shoot!!!

Mukuro: kufufufu~~you guys stole my laugh without my permission now die!!

Haruka: don't include me I didn't laugh!! Hey wait where is the author?

*author already run 5 kilometers a head*
Haruka: Fuck you!!!!!