Ruka past 2

12th April year xxxx

"Ruka chan,what do think of our new home? It small but cute right?"

Hana happily ask little Ruka who seem to excited to see her new home,she claps her hands and smile reveal her toothless mouth

"Araara my Ruka really excited,are you hungry??"

"Un!"

"Kyaaa~~~Kawaii!! But first let me clean the house,we will eat lunch together right?"

"Un!"

"Hai hai,then play here for minutes Mommy will be back"

Hana set her daughter on a baby chair that Haito bought for her last week,he maybe scary but inside he is just a kind uncle who love all his beloved person.

Hana clean and wipe all the dirt while Haruka already fell asleep.

30 minutes later Hana finally done cleaning the house when she ready to feed Haruka,she was still asleep,seeing her daughter like this melt Hana heart very much,her only family even if her daughter was that Man daughter she still love Haruka and won't give her to him ,if he found out that she has Haruka,
he will kidnap her and threaten her to submit to him .

Hana clench her fist and shake her head to forget all the bad thoughts she decide not to wake up Haruka and just wait for her. Hana to go make an instant ramen for herself and watch some TV show.

Evening
"Uahah!" Haruka cries as soon as she wake up ,Hana rush to where Haruka sleep and pick her up

"Aww,baby are you okay? Mommy is here don't cry "

Hana sooth her child and pat her back ,Haruka stop crying the moment she saw her mother.

"Ruka chan are you hungry?"

"Awoow!!"

"Okay! Let get you to drink milk!!"
Hana lift her to breastfeed her hungry Ruka (A/N=Honestly,I am embarrassed when writing the word "breastfeed")
During that day,both Hana and Haruka eat well and rest well except during the night Haruka keep bothering Hana with her baby langauge.

Yay!!!! Congratulation for me!!! I nearly got 100 viewers!!! Let keep up Hooray!!