LEICESTER EMPIRE 2

Rin POV

We wait inside this royal guest room that only honourable guest could use it.

Thank goodness that they have tea and snack to serve us so else hell break loose for Haruka and Miyuki.

I only sip black tea,while Ami.....already fall asleep -_-

Well,you can't blame her. She is weak and fragile ヽ(´ー`)┌

Miyuki lend Ami her lap to sleep on. Ahehe....since Ami sleep on Miyuki's lap now I can silently spy on boys.

Len especially glare hard at the Ami. Pfft!!! This guy!! If you are jealous then why don't you said it?!!

Not only him but Zenaku also glare at Miyuki back. Ahahahaha!! Watching this dudes turning jelly is the best.

In my previous life,I never saw something like this,only fanfiction,anime,manga and drama have that kind of double jealous ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Had enough of Miyuki × Ami and jealously of Len and Zenaku,I turned to Haruka × Kanata.

Right now,Kanata only teased Haruka and flick her forehead. Later he rub it and kiss on......... -_-

I fucking freaking forgetting to bring my Anti love is in the air spray -_-

I should have known that Kanata is having a fluffy lala relationship with cinnamon roll Ruka.

"Are you jealous? (¬_¬)"

I turn to the owner and...wish to punch this guy badly.

"Jealous? I have no reason to be jealous or whatever ಠ_ಠ"

This dude who is talking to me is no other than the number 2 annoying prince.

"Your face clearly said it ╮(╯▽╰)╭"

He show his usual annoying Ryuu smile.

"My face can't said anything plus my mouth is for me to speak (-_-) "

I look down since turn left is the Yuri ship and jealous idiots. Turn right is some lovable couple who need private space.

If I look front then it would be Ryuu the idiot annoying prince.

So the only option left is to look down.

"Whatever! You don't have to act like a tsundere girl. It is disgusting (¬_¬)"

Ryuu cross his arms and roll his eyes. I then wish to shout 'Do you wish to die prince?'

I know that in public Ryuu wouldn't dare to annoy me since he knew I dare to punch him in public.

However,right now we are in the royal palace of Leicester empire. He knew I  wouldn't dare act rashly.

Okay Rin....you can do this!! You can survive a day by not punching him!!

Gambatte Rin!! I know I can do it (°ω°)

I raise my fist in the air with Ryuu sweatdrop at my weird action.

Just as when I look up,Ryuu out of nowhere already in front of my face.

Our lip were like 10 cm apart (>/////<)

I was nearly sink and become one with the chair when his face keep getting closer.

"Y-you i-i-idiot!!! W-what do you-----think you are d--doing?!!!!"

"Hah!! I knew it!! You don't hate me!! You definitely still love me!!"

Ryuu grin widely and mess with hair. My heart nearly explode now!!!

My face now turning into shape of pink!!!

"Ryuu!! Damn you!! Do you want to die?!!"

I shout at him with my ear,neck and face are all tomato!

"Hehe! Just wanna test if you still like me or not!"

His golden eyes shine mischievously,I nearly lift the chair and thrown to him.

People who got ignored by Ryuu and Rin

Ruka,Yuki and Ami who just woken up: New topic to interrogate from Rin ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

Kanata,Len and Zenaku: I wonder who is really got that love is in the air -_-
We should have learned Anti love is in the air =_=

Today!! The couple that win the Love is in the Air is RyuuRin ship (〜^∇^)〜

Oh!! Make sure to wear mask and bring your anti love is in the air spray during Valentine day and only if you are single too (^~^)