War inside the carriage

We finally left the Academy and I can see the beautiful wide ocean.

Four people each in the carriage,the first one is silent and quiet while the second one....never mind.

I was on the second carriage and Rin and Miyuki keep blabbering about who is the coolest.

Ami only looking down shyly,while I....ugh so bored.

I keep thinking and suddenly an idea pop up.

"Hey!! Let play a game!!" I suggested but then Miyuki and Rin face say NO.

"What no!! Why game? I'm boring just thinking of it" Miyuki strongly protest with Rin nodded behind her.

I sigh and rub my temple feeling troublesome. What a drag!

"Then discuss something that is not useless!"

"Oh Haruka chan,Can I ask you then?" Ami raise her hand and I nodded.

"Are you engaged to Kanata sama?"

Pfft!!! I nearly cough blood when hearing that. It is true but where do she heard it?

"Um..kinda" I rub my temple and laugh nervously while Miyuki wrap her arm around my shoulder and make a lenny face.

"Hehehe,isn't that obvious ~? You both seem close~~ so it super duper walala obvious that you either have feelings for each other or engage  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°"

*cough cough*!!! I violently cough but Miyuki only laugh louder.

"Hahaha,did I hit the point ?" She smugly ask and Rin only laugh from behind.

"Well~ Please make sure that you don't forget to invite us for your official engagement ~" Rin smile smugly with Ami giggle from behind.

I can only sigh in disappointment in myself for slipping such an important information.

"Don't cry~~ I will tell no one~~"

"I really wish to shoot you with my sniper"

Seem like this threat work on them as they keep their mouth shut. However,it didn't silent for long until Rin turn to Miyuki who is eating cookies.

"So what about Miyuki? I saw you in the library with Len sama last time"

"COUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Miyuki choke on her cookie and Ami immediately rub her back while I give her some water.

But Miyuki with the cold dude prince,I cannot miss this chance ╮(╯▽╰)╭

"Hehehehe,mine telling us your besties about what happened before (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

I ask her and Miyuki glare at me.

"What? It only fair game. You ask me,I ask you of course ^^ "

"Uh........"

"oh come on Miyuki chan~ later you will either ask Rin chan or me,pretty please
😙" Ami cutely beg Miyuki.

Hihi,there is no way she can win against Loli kawaii charm,wait is there FBI around here?

"Last time,he there and just told me to stay away from the dude that we tied up last time and I just stubbornly say no but he threatened me that all and I just stay away from him (^~^) "

I know that half of them are true while she hid the other half of the situation.

"Did he sexual harassed you? (´・_・')"

Rin ask with a blank face.

"Cough violently (◎_◎;)" Miyuki

"Pfffft ⊙︿⊙" Ruka

"Ehhhhh?!!!!!!!!!! (」゚ロ゚)」" Ami

The three of us have different expression ,Miyuki turn her face away but her ear is red.

"Oh,so he did sexual harassed you to threaten,so how was it? (^_^;)" Rin shamelessly continue to ask while Miyuki is mentally crying with Ami blush.

I don't she blush but she must be innocent. I shall lit incense for you Ami chan ಥ_ಥ.

Third POV

In the the first carriage full of royal prince,they are looking at the crystal mirror that show what happen in the second carriage.

What they see right now is Miyuki praying and chanting.

Haruka keep a blank face but later laugh loudly when Rin joke about dirty imagination she has about Len and Miyuki.

Ami already become the no expression stone.

Rin was making a dirty joke about Miyuki and Len.

The princes all sweatdrop and look at Len Diamond who cold as ice right now.

"Are you serious? Len,did you really harassed Minato and Makato's imouto?"

Ryuu ask with his eyebrows lift up,although his face doesn't really have expression,his golden eyes shine playfully.

"That is none of your business" Len ignored Ryuu while his purple eyes focus on the white head girl who currently chanting and praying with Rin tickle her.

"I'm deeply hurt"

Ryuu fake sobbing with Len try his best not to froze his annoying friend.

Only Kanata and Zenaku are silent. Zenaku only glance at the small petite girl inside the crystal.

Kanata also keep his eyes on his beloved Ruka. They don't really stalk them but the mirror is too check the second carriage to see if it safe.

Although Kanata keep his eyes on Haruka. He also glance at Zenaku and saw who he looking at.

Kanata: Should I call some FBI?? This friend of mine keep looking at the little girl moreover his eyes shine creepily😖